Internet Connection Detectors?

fishers64

My little brother, for some time, has been unable to make an account on BZPower. He has tried multiple times, using a legitimate email address that is different from mine, and several of those times he has used a username that is vastly different from mine. He even uses a computer that is different from mine, and he can view the forums without trouble. But no matter what, no matter how many times he has tried, BZPower has automatically deleted his account. The only thing that is the same is our internet connection. Does BZPower have some sort of prohibition on having two accounts from the same internet connection? Does anyone know what else could cause this problem?

BZPower does indeed automatically check for a duplicate IP address to prevent members from making more than one account. This is the reason why your brother has been unable to create a new account successfully.PM Black Six with an appropriate and descriptive title, and he should be able to help get the account set up.Question answered, topic closed.