Well, I thought it was "crazy awesome" the first time I saw the sets. After all, it reminded me a lot of some of the wacky web comics I read like The Adventures of Dr. McNinja and Axe Cop in terms of its over-the-top attitude and embrace of "rule of cool". I don't know exactly when the turning point was when I decided that it was more than just a cool and creative theme and could become a successor to the likes of BIONICLE, though. I guess it might have been when I watched the TV special. The characters were diverse and likeable, the backstory had an incredibly mythic tone, and the music as the Ninja were flying their dragons to the Underworld really told me that this had the potential to become something magical.

• Upvote 1

Ninjago's been special to me because it's such an interesting story, such lovable characters, and the clever integration of weapons into the builds of the sets has always been something I admired, and I guess the Ninjago fanfiction my brother and I have been writing since we first played Smash Creations has also kept me interested in Ninjago.

It makes me hurt inside to know I can't play Shadow of Ronin.

The characters, humor, twists, action, and music. I always liked how it provides a good balance between the humorous and serious moments all the while playing great music in the background. The characters are well diversed, each with their own personality traits and something that makes them likable and memorable.

• Upvote 1

pWPTu7m.jpg