Diary of a diseased Ussal

Ghidora131

Entry 1

Yesterday I went to the store with my "owner". The jerk tried to give me cat litter instead of food! the little-

Oh, I guess you didn't figure this out yet. My name is Ugara, and I am an Ussal. Despite my owner's negligence, I figured out how to write in Matoran, and I'm gonna find a break somewhere. Then i'll be free again ike I used to be, so I won't be petted and called a "good little pile of rotting metal".

Honestly, I wish something dramatic would happen here on Metru Nui. The only big thing that's happened is all the Toa left, and who am I to care about that? My owner also thinks they've been mauled; she always was a conspiracy theorist. One day it's "the Vahki got reprogrammed", next "the entire world is a robot", blah blah blah. The little dungpile. What's She so great for? all She ever did was buy me and decide to breathe.

My life has been disrespectful, torturous at times, especially on weekends. She(owner) dresses me up in atrocious ribbons and frilly dresses, then parades on me around town like she's the king of the Metru. I'm not even going to get to the Naming Day nightmare.

As of now, an exit is soon becoming accessible. I will write again when I am free or when the next big event happens.

~Ugara IV

Edited by Ghidora131

Entry 2

So, today was one of the worst. But it was big, so I guess I'd better jot it down for you.

Apparently with the disappearance of Lihkan, some new losers have taken up the Toa mantle. Oh sure, they went on an insane quest to get tons of disks, but I don't give a Karz. And neither does Dume. He whipped them up in the coliseum and must've killed some of them, only three got out. And tons of Vahki scrapped, goodness. It's almost as bad as those "Morbuzahk" rumors my owner keeps listening into.

If this wasn't bad enough, there's a call for Matoran to take their personal belongings and meet at the coliseum for routine inspection or some other lame excuse... And my owner is paranoid about it. She's locked the house and pens, covered them in tin foil... I mean REALLY. Somebody's flipped here. And it's not me.

I'll write back when I hear what happened to those Toa.

~Ugara IV