Vahki Bordakh Animation with Remastered Audio!

Zeb

The Lego Bionicle 2004 Vahki Animations used a very compressed version of "The Bionicle Music". So I tried to reconstruct the animation's mix using the much higher quality track from the Power Pack CD. This was the result:

Original Animation

What do you think? I'm not sure if I'm going to try and do the other 5 Vahki animations or not, since they use more elaborate mixes of the track that could prove to be rather tricky to reproduce. (Syncing the audio and timing it correctly was fairly difficult even with this one.) Also, the opening sting to all the Vahki animations is not in "The Bionicle Music", or at least not any known track of it other than the Vahki animations themselves, so I was unable to make it sound uncompressed. It's pretty interesting, though, to hear what this animation sounds like with higher quality audio.

Enjoy the Vahki Bordakh animation with fan-remastered audio! :D

• Upvote 4

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Nice work!

The difference is very clear; you did a great job with the editing. Couldn't have done it better myself!

Hardcastle's theme is still fun to listen to after all this time.

And if you need help with editing the other animations, feel free to get in touch with me.

Thanks! And also... Hardcastle? Was that the band/person/something that composed "The Bionicle Music"? Because all I know about that track is that Universal, 19 Entertainment, and Lewa were all involved in making it.

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

Because all I know about that track is that Universal, 19 Entertainment, and Lewa were all involved in making it.

Universal was the group that was involved in setting the whole Bionicle soundtrack thing up. Remember the agonized life of BIONICLEmusic.com? That was a deal with Universal that fell through.

19 Entertainment I know little about, but I would guess that it derives its name from one-hit wonder Paul Hardcastle's track "Nineteen". He pretty much confirmed he composed the track on his Facebook.

Lewa had to come in on short notice to work on mixing and sound design for the track. That hard-hitting opening was his work.

• Upvote 1

Because all I know about that track is that Universal, 19 Entertainment, and Lewa were all involved in making it.

Universal was the group that was involved in setting the whole Bionicle soundtrack thing up. Remember the agonized life of BIONICLEmusic.com? That was a deal with Universal that fell through.

19 Entertainment I know little about, but I would guess that it derives its name from one-hit wonder Paul Hardcastle's track "Nineteen". He pretty much confirmed he composed the track on his Facebook.

Lewa had to come in on short notice to work on mixing and sound design for the track. That hard-hitting opening was his work.

Thanks for the info! I wonder what would have happened if the deal with Universal hadn't fallen through...

And also, how much involvement did Templar Studios have in Bionicle music, mainly the MNOG soundtrack? Or was that Hardcastle as well? I'm actually rather curious as to if either has a higher quality version of the "Vahki opening sting".

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

And also, how much involvement did Templar Studios have in Bionicle music, mainly the MNOG soundtrack? Or was that Hardcastle as well? I'm actually rather curious as to if either has a higher quality version of the "Vahki opening sting".

The soundtracks to the MNOLG, the Bohrok & Bohrok-Kal animations, and MNOLGII were composed by Justin Luchter, who frequently collaborates with Templar.

Hardcastle only did the Power Pack. Templar was likely given The BIONICLE Music by Lego to use.

Templar probably does not have the opening stinger in higher quality, if at all. They barely have any of their old Bionicle music - the master files are damaged/nonexistent at this point. If Templar didn't make that stinger themselves, then it's probably borrowed from some stock sound design library.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939
  • Upvote 1