http://i.imgur.com/MbeNZAu.jpg

Name: Caressa
Type: Toa
Element: Plantlife
Personality: INFP, Caring, Motherly, Affectionate
Mask: Makaya - Mask of Healing
Weapon(s): Dagger
Tool(s): Staff, Sickle
Backstory: Caressa started as a simple Bo-Matoran living in Karda-Nui. When the great being fell into his deep sleep, Caressa fled into the protodermis sea, slowly floating towards Metru-Nui as the fluid slowly changed the young matoran into a toa.
Arriving on Metru-Nui, Caressa learned the toa powers she possessed. Not just to control Plantlife, but to heal creatures and structures of injury.
Meeting the toa Hordika, Caressa healed them of any injuries the Hordika received from the Visorak, in exchange they keep Caressa's influence mum. She detested the spotlight of stories.
Caressa continued to live in Metru-Nui as the time passed. When the Matoran, Turaga, and Toa returned to Metru-Nui, Caressa again assisted in returning Metru-Nui to its glory.
When the great spirit reawoke, Caressa was overjoyed, and when the Makuta attacked she protected the matoran at all costs. One named Kalena even standing by the Toa's side. The two becoming instant companions since.

Edit: Eh, not getting any comments or criticism. I guess I'll keep my MOCs private then :P

Edit: Please link to large images in BBC!

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 5

Don't let lack of comments discourage you!

The build of this MOC is really great, lots of detail. I like the merging of old and new, and the color scheme is on point on the top half of the MOC.  The mask color, though I understand why it can't match the rest would be neat to see in matching colors. The lower body breaks a lot of the color scheme with the black feet and the gold armor pieces. if those were changed I think the MOC would look a lot more consistent.

Thanks for the comments! When it comes to making a color scheme, I prioritize what colors are more important. Then pre-assign which colors go where. I'll switch out the gold armor, sure. Though I'll just update this post instead of making another revamp thread.

The reason the bones for the legs are solid black is because I needed long pieces which I only have in black.

In fact, the lower arms where originally meant to be black too, but I changed them to trans green to represent the elemental energy flowing into the hands.

• Upvote 1