Review: Vanquished Alliance

Irrie

I'm sure acting suspicious.

Suspicious Petewa is suspicious. 

Dude. This is an amazing story so far! Great job!

Thanks!

And thank you to all the other replies that I don't feel like quoting in this post! 

• Upvote 1

bZpOwEr

, he sees right through my hipster trick. He knows that I'm a grumpy old man at heart.

• Upvote 2

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Amazing story! I've somewhat wanted to see what it would be like had I fought Gukko or Arzaki. Hoping to see some Petewa vs. Dane again! 9/10!

• Upvote 1

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ooh, I love this chapter! :D Short, yes, but still full of awesome! Finally get to see me in action.  :sly:

Rorzahk, huh? I always imagined that we'd have our own version of the Vahki (Tohuvahk or Beezevahk), but perhaps having those being the elite Vahki while the other types form other levels of security hierarchy might be a good idea. Love it! 

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Ooh, I love this chapter! :D Short, yes, but still full of awesome! Finally get to see me in action.  :sly:

Rorzahk, huh? I always imagined that we'd have our own version of the Vahki (Tohuvahk or Beezevahk), but perhaps having those being the elite Vahki while the other types form other levels of security hierarchy might be a good idea. Love it! 

Beezevahk?

That actually sounds pretty cool. I always assumed that BZ Metru reused the Vahki models used in-story, but it'd be neat to develop a series for the BZPower universe. 

bZpOwEr

Beezevahk?

That actually sounds pretty cool. I always assumed that BZ Metru reused the Vahki models used in-story, but it'd be neat to develop a series for the BZPower universe. 

That's how I've always pictured it. See, since Dark709 gave Hapori Dume a series of Vahki all to himself, I reasoned that in the BZ-Nuiverse, we'd have our own dedicated to BZP and/or Tohu. I attempted to MOC one once, but never got far. Perhaps I'll give it another try one day. :)

Back to the story though, is the Spirit Walker really gone? If so, does that mean I get to pull out the Marendar sometime soon? :P (My mech from the Sahdow Saga, I mean)

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Beezevahk?

That's how I've always pictured it. See, since Dark709 gave Hapori Dume a series of Vahki all to himself, I reasoned that in the BZ-Nuiverse, we'd have our own dedicated to BZP and/or Tohu. I attempted to MOC one once, but never got far. Perhaps I'll give it another try one day. :)

Back to the story though, is the Spirit Walker really gone? If so, does that mean I get to pull out the Marendar sometime soon? :P (My mech from the Sahdow Saga, I mean)

I've actually got a plan about the Spirit Walker. It'll be a while before it comes to light, but I can tell you that it'll be really enjoyable to read.  ;) I might be able to include the Marendar in there as well. Where did your character last leave it before the breakup of the KF? 

I'll also go back and change the Rorzakh to one of the BZ Nui vahki. 

bZpOwEr

I've actually got a plan about the Spirit Walker. It'll be a while before it comes to light, but I can tell you that it'll be really enjoyable to read.  ;) I might be able to include the Marendar in there as well. Where did your character last leave it before the breakup of the KF? 

Told you all about the Marendar via message. ;)

Oh, no, you can leave it as a Rorzahk! Those were actually my favorite of all the Vahki, so I liked seeing them used. :) Save the Beezevahk for something bigger, as I consider them to be the elite force.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Told you all about the Marendar via message. ;)

Oh, no, you can leave it as a Rorzahk! Those were actually my favorite of all the Vahki, so I liked seeing them used. :) Save the Beezevahk for something bigger, as I consider them to be the elite force.

Sure thing. 

bZpOwEr

It it because I must. 

Destiny calls.

And my destiny is to see you suffer. 

"Aperture science, we do what we must, because, we can, for the good of all of us...except for the ones who are dead, but you can't keep crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake, then the science gets done and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive, and believe me I am still alive, I'm doing science and I'm still alive...I'M STILL ALIVE!!!"

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting, but I gotta ask are the vehicles in there?

In where? 

The tower?

Not mine, that's for sure. I kept most of my stuff in my suite in the Coliseum, or in the Staffers' garage. 

What I mean is, the tower was cloned, were all the vehicles, possessions, etc. cloned and held within the Spiegel as well?

And secondary question, what of my TARDIS?

In where? 

The tower?

Not mine, that's for sure. I kept most of my stuff in my suite in the Coliseum, or in the Staffers' garage. 

What I mean is, the tower was cloned, were all the vehicles, possessions, etc. cloned and held within the Spiegel as well?

Irrie knows better than I, in this case, but the way I read it, the Tower and everything in it was cloned, which should include the vehicles.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

In where? 

The tower?

Irrie knows better than I, in this case, but the way I read it, the Tower and everything in it was cloned, which should include the vehicles.

This is correct, all the objects within the tower were copied into the Spiegel Stone.

bZpOwEr

In where?

The tower?

This is correct, all the objects within the tower were copied into the Spiegel Stone.
Well, looks like someone actually took care of my ice bike this time. For once, thank you Irrie.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

In where?
The tower?

Well, looks like someone actually took care of my ice bike this time. For once, thank you Irrie.

Would that include Mokuii? Because Mokuii was in the tower, but is also a Rahi (dog-like, in nature) I'm unsure of whether or not it applies.

Second and third question, have I been using Bronze as a backpack or something this whole time, and is the Bronze Armour in there as well?

Edited by Petewa

Would that include Mokuii? Because Mokuii was in the tower, but is also a Rahi (dog-like, in nature) I'm unsure of whether or not it applies.

Second and third question, have I been using Bronze as a backpack or something this whole time, and is the Bronze Armour in there as well?

I wondered the same thing... If there were members in the Tower at the time of the copy, did it clone them, too?

On the subject of Bronze, since he's a member, I'm guessing he likely was involved in the earlier civil war that broke out among the Force. Irrie describes that event as either killing or scattering the members. Either he's temporarily "dead," or is wandering around somewhere, staying out of the way of the Staffers. 

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~