Get LEGO Games in Steam Sale

The Steam Summer Sale kicked off recently, and that means there's lots of cheap games to buy right now. A whole bunch of LEGO games are included in this sale, with many being 33% or even 50% off. Even the just-released LEGO Jurassic World is 25% off at $29.99. If you've been thinking about picking some of these up, now is a great time!

View the full article

I already have all three LEGO Batman games for Wii/WiiU, but I'm likely going to buy the trilogy pack on discount($12.49!) just to get the discounted season pass for DLC.

So many games are $4.99. I never bought LOTR, Marvel, TLM or Hobbit, so I see no reason to not buy them at last.

Fingers crossed for LEGO Stunt Rally and Drome Racers to be added to Steam...

I'm interested in LEGO Jurassic World, but it's bound to be cheapter in the future so I'll pass. And I'd buy The Hobbit except I'm not interested in a game which only tells 2/3 of the story. Unfortunatly the only other deals I'm interested in our the PC only ones. Guess I'll have to wait for an App Store sale.

BZPRPG