Favorite Lego Video Game

The title for the topic explains the question well enough, I assume. :P

What is your favorite Lego video game? Is it one of the Lego Star Wars games? Or maybe one of the Lego Marvel or DC ones? Perhaps its the Lego Lord of the Rings, or maybe one of the Bionicle games. Any Lego-related game goes here.

Mine would probably be either Lego Stars Wars 2 or Bionicle Heroes. (Gamecube versions for both.) I attempted to 100% Lego Star Wars 2 a little while ago, and I had a lot of fun playing it again. And while I admit Bionicle Heroes isn't the best game ever, I still have fun playing it sometimes. Despite it crashing every once in a while. :P

Now I turn the question to you all. What is your favorite Lego video game?

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I haven't played very many of them, but Bionicle: Heroes is my favorite. It's a tad boring, and ridiculously easy to play, but I enjoy trying to finish the whole thing while doing certain challenges (e.g. sticking to a single character/element if I can, try to not lose any masks/lives, don't upgrade my weapons/armor, etc.). Plus, my little sisters love hearing me butcher I mean narrate the story as I play. Needless to say, no two play-throughs are ever the same.  :lol:

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

This is probably a terrible choice but my favorite is Bionicle: The Game for PS2.

I still play it now and then and am amazed at how easy it is.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I haven't played many, but I'm just going to go with a three-way tie between the Alpha Team game, LEGO Star Wars, and LEGO Indiana Jones (Alpha Team because nostalgia; LEGO Star Wars because it was fun and I almost got 100%, though I didn't achieve it because a kid I was babysitting overwrote my save; and LEGO Indiana Jones, because it was fun and the music is just great (also almost got 100%, but my XBox 360 quit reading discs before I could)).

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Do the online games count?  If so... MNOG is utterly fantastic.  But I think my award for gameplay would go to Spybotics: The Nightfall Incident.

Lego Racers 2 was good too.

Oh god Spybotics I remember playing that game for hours is so much fun, but I can't find a version of shockwave that will work with modern browsers to play it.

But does anyone remember those lego creator games where you played as vehicles and animals and you had to get to a flagpole? All of the things you built had a little battery brick and they could only go a certain amount of tiles before draining out. I haven't found anything about that since it was removed.

Edited by steelviper77

In honor of the anniversary, I'm making a signature. Neat.

Do the online games count?  If so... MNOG is utterly fantastic.  But I think my award for gameplay would go to Spybotics: The Nightfall Incident.

Oh god Spybotics I remember playing that game for hours is so much fun, but I can't find a version of shockwave that will work with modern browsers to play it.

But does anyone remember those lego creator games where you played as vehicles and animals and you had to get to a flagpole? All of the things you built had a little battery brick and they could only go a certain amount of tiles before draining out. I haven't found anything about that since it was removed.

Lego World Builder! I don't think it's still available on Lego.com, but like many other old online games, BioMedia Project has it available for download.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

In my eleven and a half years of interest in LEGO, the only retail LEGO game I've played and own is Bionicle: Heroes. I guess I'll go with that, but LEGO City Undercover looks pretty solid.

In terms of any LEGO game; including those that were or are online, I'd have to say MNOG is my favorite. I've got so many great memories of that game from when I played it back in 2006.

I haven't really played many Lego games, least not since the last decade or something...I really like the original Star Wars, really. It was simple, but the concept was fresh an the whole thing was fun. I really enjoyed it. Other than that, I love the first Batman game. I think that one is probably my favorite, just...it's so much dang fun. So many characters, original stories, the villain stories, the suits and everything. It was great.

The most recent game I've played (first one since Indiana Jones 2, actually) was the Chima game. I really liked it for the Chima angle, cause I love Chima, but as a game it wasn't all that hot I think. A bit too short.

AXKP5KC.png

Lego World Builder! I don't think it's still available on Lego.com, but like many other old online games, BioMedia Project has it available for download.

Erm, how do I open the .dcr file? I tried opening it in both firefox and internet explorer and neither worked, they just try to redownload the file from my browser.

Edited by steelviper77

In honor of the anniversary, I'm making a signature. Neat.

Erm, how do I open the .dcr file? I tried opening it in both firefox and internet explorer and neither worked, they just try to redownload the file from my browser.

I... don't actually know. I just found the file on the site by googling it. I ASSUME there's a program that can open it so that it's playable, but I wouldn't know one way or another what program that might be. Sorry!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

LEGO Loco and Rock Raiders have special places in my heart because they were the first Lego games I got. More recently, I'm a big fan of Star Wars II and Marvel Superheroes, both for fairly obvious reasons.

Online I really liked Backlot and Spybotics. Oh, and Drome, because duh. The latter two games actually came up in some readings I did for uni recently, actually.

Edited by Ta-metru_defender

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky