Year 60,000

Makuta Miras

IC Nilax:

Finally, it was finished. Tactivs' hand twitched as Nilax rebooted the Jaeger. Then he turned it off and clambered out of the Conn-Pod

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Vatyr

"ah, so where are you going once you're done on Xia?"

IC (As Nuhahu): "I want to go to Zakaz or Stelt next. After that, I'm returning home to tell my village what I've found during my travels." The matoran of ice replied as she looked around. "What makes a good souvenir to take home here?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Dessimus (Zakaz shatterdome)

Whisper groaned from the injury to its leg as it lumbered in. As soon as he found a spot that was not in the way, Dessimus opened the hatch and took a glance at the knee.

"Argh."

OOC: Open to interaction.

IC Nilax:

As he clambered down and hopped to the ground, Nilax thought about improving Tactivs's shoulder gun. So far things worked quite well, but one had to keep making improvements or you risked becoming comfortable and letting your guard down.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Nasus - GunJaeger (Stelt)

"Another day, another dollar..."

There had been an alert to a Kaiju attack on Stelt. It seemed that there was a Steltian Jaeger engaging the threat already, but the command staff from Xia had decided to send over one of their own just in case.

So Nasus was going for a jog in her Jaeger.

A jog to Stelt.

"Yawn..."

The island coming into view, Nasus primed all of her weapons before taking a slower pace to help her aim better.

"Shoulder plasmacasters check, Cordak launcher check..."

GM IC: Acacia

Quickly dodging the punch, the Kaiju threw itself towards The Jaeger's upper body, clinging on with all four of its limbs in order to destabilise it with the help of Tonitrui.

GM IC: Jiraka/Zakaz Shatterdome

The Skakdi frowned; the silhouette of a Kaiju far inland, yet in the sky had appeared on the Shatterdome's Kaiju detection systems. Jiraka gave the monitor a quick clout in an attempt to jolt the system into what seemed to make sense. Nothing changed. In growing alarm hidden beneath a veil of fury, he yelled into a microphone, projecting his rough voice throughout the Shatterdome, as well as the conn-pods of the Zakaz- affiliated Jaegers currently outside of the Shatterdome. "We have a Kaiju inland," he shouted. "Some of you, get out there and intercept it!"

VBWj75sh.png

IC-Acacia (Stelt shallows)

The beast Latched onto the top of Acacia's Jaeger, and Acacia quickly deployed both her arm-blades to deal with it. but before she could attack, the Jaeger was tripped up and ensnared by something underwater. desperatley trying to break free, thrashing at the first Kaiju with her arm blades whilst trying to kick free of the tentacles, she turned on the communications channel to alert the Shatterdome.

"Guv'nor! There's another one got me! I need backup!" She screamed. "Repeat; THERE ARE TWO KAIJU NOW!"

OOC

Acacia calling for Reinforcements, under attack from Tontrui now.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Vatyr

"Perhaps." He said "Anyway, the place is just around the corner."

IC (As Nuhahu): "I wonder what I'll be able to see in Xia." Said Nuhahu as she continued to follow Vatyr. 

GM IC: Acacia

Quickly dodging the punch, the Kaiju threw itself towards The Jaeger's upper body, clinging on with all four of its limbs in order to destabilise it with the help of Tonitrui.

GM IC: Jiraka/Zakaz Shatterdome

The Skakdi frowned; the silhouette of a Kaiju far inland, yet in the sky had appeared on the Shatterdome's Kaiju detection systems. Jiraka gave the monitor a quick clout in an attempt to jolt the system into what seemed to make sense. Nothing changed. In growing alarm hidden beneath a veil of fury, he yelled into a microphone, projecting his rough voice throughout the Shatterdome, as well as the conn-pods of the Zakaz- affiliated Jaegers currently outside of the Shatterdome. "We have a Kaiju inland," he shouted. "Some of you, get out there and intercept it!"

IC (As Bakira): "Well, you know what that means. Time to go Kaiju blasting." Said the skakdi of gravity as she took control of the mech and turned it around. 

IC (As Detangi): "Let's not waste any ammo, it's not cheap you know." Replied the skakdi of sonics as he made the machine walk forward out of the ocean and onto dry land. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Dessimus

"No time for repairs..." He said as he put enough patching onto Whisper's knee so it could function without losing power. Then, he was out, heading towards the mainland following Bakira and Detangi.

As he did those repairs, he overheard a couple of Skakdi mechanics speaking of a group looking for Jaeger pilots, and a paper with a set of schematics. Dessimus decided he might return the paper one day.

Trudging along the coastline, he couldn't stop thinking about it. What could it mean?

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Nasus - GunJaeger (Stelt)

Approaching the scene of battle, Nasus spotted the two Kaiju engaging the solitary Jaeger from afar (with the help of her Jaeger's Ruru).

"Cannons ready to go..."

One of the two large plasmacasters aimed at the Kaiju in the water (Tonitrui) and fired a powerful burst of plasma at it.

IC: Tonitrui - Stelt Coastline.

She hissed in pain as the plasma sizzled through the water and splashed across her shoulder. Angered, she tightened her grip on the other jaeger's legs, trying to crush and shred the limbs, firing off her electric skin as she did so.

At the same time, her upper body began to twist away around the legs in an attempt to shield herself from the newly-arrived jaeger's line of fire. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Darken - Zakaz Mainland.

Even though he was far from any anti-kaiju equipment, the tiny inland village was from from defenceless. He was peppered with zamors and vision blasts as he landed, but a quick swipe of his wings sent the skakdi and drones flying. 

He stomped happily through the village, his power causing some of the dryer wooden structures to burst into flames as he touched them. But the village itself had never been his target. This was a major agricultural settlement for the island; his target was the fields where the crops were being grown. 

He stepped into the flaming ruins of a house and grasped it firmly with his clawed feet before taking to the air once more, flying low over the fields and dropping the fiery wreckage right into the middle of them.

As the flames took root he landed one more, listening to the screams...

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Dessimus

A slight grind could be heard from Whisper's knee now and then as it walked, Dessimus cringing every time he heard it.

The mainland far ahead seemed to glow with light... It wavered back and forth.

Fire. One to make a light that big had to be large.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Vatyr

"Its mostly towers, then Coast, But there is a Pretty big mountain over there." He said, pointing to the mountain

IC (As Nuhahu): "Wow... That's pretty cool, I want to go climb it now." Said the female matoran as she stared at the mountain.

IC (As Bakira): "Why do I hear grinding when we repaired the mech yesterday?" The gravity skakdi asked suspiciously, squinting at her partner.

IC (As Detangi): "The screen says everything is operational and we have 95 rounds to use left." Replied the sonic skakdi. All of a sudden, he wheeled the mech around and raised the minigun. "Dude, don't use stealth attacks with a damaged mech." He said over the radio. "Now, quit following us or we'll force you to do so."

IC Hirsch: Vofosu entered the hospital room of the world’s most dangerous and valuable key. And what an interesting key it was. Hirsch, the little matoran who was laying in the bed with his eyes shut, intently swiveled his head to face her. He held up a finger and waved it. “Wait wait wait… Dont tell me…. Vortixx?” He opened his eyes and flinched a little, surprised. “Woah...” His face grew a grin of triumph, delight, and mild confusion swirled together. “Groovy.”

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

GM IC: Vofosu

The vortixx's eyebrows raised at the Matoran's awakening. "So...you have finally awoken. At a dark time like this, that's pretty good timing."

IC Hirsch: "They've been telling me I've been out for awhile." His leg reaches up and scratches behind his mask like a rahi. Stranger still, he does not seem to notice how... odd that is, anfd futhermore seems to be finding it a bit too relaxing.  "So ah... You're that Commander Vofosu I was supposed to talk to about the way out I think I might have, right? The doctors said you would be in soon." 

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC:

He'd want to be a cop for a long time a long time ago, so he drew his weapon. The revolving cylinder that housed the point three-five-seven magnum rounds was the deep grey-blue of gunmetal, polished to a flat sheen to reduce the possibility of giving positions away through errant flashes and reflections. He leveled it at the gang member, a so called non extant abberation on Xia's shining finish, the metaphorical bad smell you couldn't get out of an otherwise spotless room. To fit with the earlier allusion to cops, you could say it was the smell of burnt hard boiled eggs. Very burnt, the water long since boiled away

Bad cop

Start talkin', buddy. Elsewise I'm about to put a slug between your teeth. Black spit the words with the standstill swagger of massive potential lethality.

you, I'll eat my mask before I answer you, you shi- WHAP. The barrel at the end of his magnificent magnum slammed into the jaw of the foulmouthed criminal, knocking a few metallic teeth askew or out and painting the concrete sparsely splotched dark red. Was this whole sequence a little overwritten? Yeah.

Grievance noted. Black chided, thinking on the next move for himself, he already knew plenty, but more was better. Maybe this loser didn't know more, perhaps he was the bottom of the totem and had little to his name but his surprising tenacity and spunk.

Good cop

Turns out that worked better, a short time later, the criminal was knocked out cold. Black takes him and deposits him in the nearest hospital, more than enough evidence included to lock him up for the next thousand years. But alive and mostly well, some time in the antiseptic cells of Xia ought to do him some good, right? Black was silent, contemplative. Being the dregs of a legend, not a lot was attached to his newly minted name. He was able to scour the underworld, get in deep, work on fixing things. He was a solo worker ever since Cerise, Mata-Nui rest her soul. The idea of teaming up was a quiant one now, but he needed some muscle for this one. This guy was dangerous, and if he wanted the info, he'd need to get real deep for it.

A few candidates came to mind, he'd have to stop in the Shatterdome for his shift soon. Maybe spring the idea to a couple of trustworthy people, a couple of untrustworthy people as well. There were a lot of them sort about, he didn't have time to be picky. Word on the street was that his game was only in town til the end of the week. Who did he knew that liked hunting game?

Thanks, he intoned in monotone to the cashier of the clothing store as he left, new dress in hand.

...but close to it

IC (As Nuhahu): "Why don't we go to the city and find out who managed to conquer the mountain or any famous people who died at the maws of the rock?" 

IC Hirsch: The Matoran stopped scratching and sat up a little in his bed. "Really? Well ah... What sort of questions can I answer for you commander? I'd love to be of help in any way I can, you know, with the war and all." The jovial, pleasant tenor in his voice revealed just how long he had been asleep. Absent was the cynicism and bitterness that years and years of hard fighting and high casualties had had infected Matoran of the present day. Lacking was an acute awareness of crushing reality and the grimness of his determination. Instead, Hirsch appeared to have the same smiling innocence and friendliness present in the extinct villages that once dominated Matoran life, like a fossilized relic of the once beautiful world.

OOC: Requesting permission to bunny to the city.

IC (As Nuhahu): The matoran of ice turned around and walked to her Jaeger. "Come on, don't be a slowpoke." 

IC (As Nuhahu): She commanded her Jaeger to leave the shatterdome and walked ahead of Vatyr. Soon, the shatterdome was out of sight and they had ended up in the city after a while. "Well, where do you think the records of this city are kept?"  

IC (As Nuhahu): "I was thinking more along the lines of a library, but if they're meant to be kept hidden from Kaiju, then they may simply be in a spot where no one can access them easily."