Year 60,000 Discussion

Makuta Miras

Name: Globule.

Species: Kaiju.

Category: 1.

Adaptations: Poison skin – his scaly hide excretes a slimy poison that causes nausea and disorientation.

Personality: None – Indoctrinated by Artakha.

Bio: During a rampage on Stelt he was captured by Artakha in preparation for his use as a weapon against other Kaiju.

Appearance: a mossy green serpent with an enormous mouth, he possesses two arms ending in jagged pincers, and is covered in fins and spines that give him very precise control over his motions in the water.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/DYlIG7V.png

Name: Emalia.

Species: Fe-Matoran.

Powers/Gear: A cutlass, and a Nynrah Ghost Blaster.  

Personality: Usually open, friendly and adventurous, Emalia harbours a bitter hatred for the monsters that took her friends and family from her.  

Bio: Living in hiding with numerous other Nynrah Ghosts in a small village on Nynrah’s Coast, she lost many of her friends and family in one of the early kaiju raids. She moved to

Xia, into the city, where she put her skills to use in building the perfect kaiju-killing machine.

Appearance: Clad in the familiar orange and white of a Su-Matoran, she’s taller than most Matoran thanks to modifications from herself and other Ghosts.

Jaeger: Iron Vengeance.

Jaeger nickname: Iron Vengeance.

MK: I.

Kanohi: Felnas – causes a kaiju’s skin-based ability to turn against it for a short while (around thirty seconds) – although the jaeger must come into physical contact with the target kaiju to instigate this. Being an active ability, it takes several minutes to recharge between uses. 

Weaponry: The left arm has an in-built jaeger-sized Electro-Rocket launcher, while the right one’s hand wields a jagged Hook Blade.

Pilot: Emalia.

Appearance: Lightweight, lightly-armoured and swift, this agile machine is a gleaming silver-white in appearance. The head is an in-built part of the torso, and thus immobile – an array of nanotech cameras built into the armour plating instead allowing the pilot to see in whatever direction needed simply by moving their own head.

MOC: TBA.

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Globule approved. Also, are you sure about that Kanoka Blade for Emalia?

Much like a Kanohi, the Kanoka Blade also requires a certain amount of willpower for the power to be used, and therefore only beings capable of activating a Kanohi can use the blade's power.

Since Emalia is a Matoran, that would mean she wouldn't be able to use the power, so Emalia pending approval until I get a yay/nay on the Kanoka Blade. I'll also need clarification on which type of Ghost Blaster it is.

Iron Vengeance- I'll approve after conferring with Scorp; I'm not sure about the Felnas.

VBWj75sh.png

Hm... my bad, I must've misread that. I'll change the blade to something else. The Ghost Blaster is a normal one, not adaptive armour, but considering the sheer size and complexity of a jaeger I doubt it could be used to control one. Likewise, I wouldn't be using it to autohit other PCs by taking control of them. 

And I'll happily change the Felnas if you guys feel that it's overpowered or something. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Glaceras

Species: Kaiju
Category: Category 1
Adaptations: Endotherm. Glaceras' skin actually absorbs heat rather than emitting it, creating an aura of cold around him. While this doesn't completely negate the plasma weaponry of the jaegers, it does prevent wounds from being cauterised. 
Personality: Patient and cautious, careful with deeds and words.
Bio: He's a kaiju and has lived a kaiju's life. Spends a lot of time drifting around the Sea Gates with only the top portion of his shell visible, pretending to be a glacier to lure in Frostelus nomads. When they try to move in he shakes them off then snatches them from the water, a small but easy meal.
Appearance: Looks like a particularly ancient squid, with a roughly conical shell that conceals his rubbery body. The shell is actually ice, frozen seawater that has built up over the years and just keep growing. Glaceras only takes up about half of this shell, most of the top is just solid ice. From the front dangle his enormous tentacles, dozens of them, all covered in "armour plates" of ice and tipped with a beak-like pincer sharp enough to shear metal. Four bulging eyes rest around this gelatinous mass, each pointing in a different direction to make sure all avenues of attack are kept visible at all times. In the midst of all the blubbery tentacles and bulbous eyes is his actual mouth, another beak but larger and stronger than those on his limbs, its edges serrated like teeth. 

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I'm surprised no one else has made a character with a flying Jaeger, not even Drop Bear, the man who made a Tarakava that dominated the third round of Bionifight or a two headed rahkshi.

Name: Konera

Species: Ta-Matoran

Powers/Gear: As a Ta-Matoran, she has a resistance to extreme heat, although it is not as strong as a Su-Matoran's. Her weapon of choice is an electro chute blade.

Personality: Konera likes to muck around in her forge and create small pieces of jewellery. She has been criticised for not paying to instructions or staying on task by her fellow workers back home. However, in Xia, her personality become more tough and aggressive in order to adapt to the harsh conditions of the island.

Bio: The Ta-Matoran lived on another island prior to the arrival of the Jaegers. Since there were no means of protection at home, the Turaga on the island forced the matoran to migrate to Xia. Her job was to forge kanoka and kanohi in one of the many factories on the island. When the Jaegers began production, she noticed a lack of flying Jaegers. Deciding to create a machine capable of flight, she collected a MK I mech and slowly added modifications to it.

Appearance: She has a relatively muscular build for a female matoran. Her red eyes can be seen through the eye holes of the orange Kanohi Miru she wears. Konera has yellow shoulders, wrists, thighs and feet while the rest of her body is black.

Jaeger Nickname: Flying Force

Mark: I

Kanohi: Kadin (Can cover the half the distance from Xia to Stelt, but it must recharge often.)

Weaponry: To avoid weapon weight being a major issue, the right arm has a 30 round machine gun while the left arm is equipped with a hand that has an opposable thumb.

Pilot: Konera

Appearance: The Jaeger is essentially an “Exo-Matoran”, a machine similar to the Exo-Toa in looks and weaponry, but it is shrunk down to fit a Matoran. On the back, there is a single jet engine powered by the kanohi, which is located in a hatch at the top of the back just below the neck. The head of the machine has an upwards pointing camera inside to provide a view of what’s above the Jaeger on screen. Its colour scheme copies the original Exo-Toa’s colours. The Kanohi itself has a mohawk composed of four spikes and one fin on each side of the mask where the ears would be located.

The Jaeger is incapable of sharp turns and fancy tricks, but it can reach the clouds and fly at 20 kilometers an hour.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I'm surprised no one else has made a character with a flying Jaeger, not even Drop Bear

I am very much on Team Kaiju here. The only reason I've made any jaegers at all is to balance out the numbers a little. 

You should have seen this coming.

Name: King Ghidorah

Species: Kaiju

Category: 1

Adaptations/Abilities: Shine skin. Ghidorah's scales let off a bright light that blinds close-range fighters. This also makes him visible from a little ways away. Becomes more powerful when he levels up. He has razor-sharp teeth in each of his three heads. His heads alone have very little intelligence, but concentrating can give him incredible thoughts. This is impossible in combat. His golden scales regrow with ease, but the rest of him heals at the same rate of every other Jaeger. When he flaps his massive golden wings, he can create a slight windstorm, but nowhere even close to topple a Jaeger.

Personality: Pride is the name of the game with Ghidorah. He's actually very talented with electronics, and attacks Jaegers in an attempt to build his own artificial limbs.

Bio: The king of the air! Ghidorah is a nightmarish being clad In pure terror. Underwater for short periods, Ghidorah spends most of his time in the air & on land. He had a diet of mostly fish until the option for Vortixx was available, which he delights in. He prefers to avoid other Kaiju as much as possible. His underwater home is lined inside with metal from past victories.

Appearance:
Godzilla_Neo___KING_GHIDORAH_by_KaijuSam

How exactly can a gigantic animal that doesn't even have any dexterous appendages be talented with electronics? 

I'm surprised no one else has made a character with a flying Jaeger, not even Drop Bear

I am very much on Team Kaiju here. The only reason I've made any jaegers at all is to balance out the numbers a little. 

Same.

Already stated this in the Bionifight Discussion Topic, but Panzer has me already meched-out. Technically, I'm now one of the three people who can play as a Kaiju over there as well, but I can only do so for plot purposes, so they're almost guaranteed to be killed off within a few posts of their introduction.

While I love Kaiser Ghidora, I'm gonna say no. Blatantly taking an already existing character to play in here is a no no.

Sorry.

No expies, please.

Original characters only.

Uh... GM, aren't all players forced to create two skakdi or team up with someone to pilot a Jaeger?

I believe this is true, but Akai has a point.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Thinking of making a hunter Jaeger.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I'm surprised no one else has made a character with a flying Jaeger, not even Drop Bear, the man who made a Tarakava that dominated the third round of Bionifight or a two headed rahkshi.

Name: Konera

Species: Ta-Matoran

Powers/Gear: As a Ta-Matoran, she has a resistance to extreme heat, although it is not as strong as a Su-Matoran's. Her weapon of choice is an electro chute blade. 

Personality: Konera likes to muck around in her forge and create small pieces of jewellery. She has been criticised for not paying to instructions or staying on task by her fellow workers back home. However, in Xia, her personality become more tough and aggressive in order to adapt to the harsh conditions of the island.

Bio: The Ta-Matoran lived on another island prior to the arrival of the Jaegers. Since there were no means of protection at home, the Turaga on the island forced the matoran to migrate to Xia. Her job was to forge kanoka and kanohi in one of the many factories on the island. When the Jaegers began production, she noticed a lack of flying Jaegers. Deciding to create a machine capable of flight, she collected a MK I mech and slowly added modifications to it.

Appearance:  She has a relatively muscular build for a female matoran. Her red eyes can be seen through the eye holes of the orange Kanohi Miru she wears. Konera has yellow shoulders, wrists, thighs and feet while the rest of her body is black. 

Jaeger Nickname: Flying Force

Mark: I

Kanohi: Noble Kadin (Can only cover the half the distance from Xia to Stelt and must recharge often.) 

Weaponry: To avoid weapon weight being a major issue, the right arm has a 30 round machine gun while the left arm is equipped with a hand that has an opposable thumb. 

Pilot: Konera

Appearance: The Jaeger is essentially an “Exo-Matoran”, a machine similar to the Exo-Toa in looks and weaponry, but it is shrunk down to fit a Matoran. On the back, there is a single jet engine powered by the kanohi, which is located in a hatch at the top of the back just below the neck. The head of the machine has an upwards pointing camera inside to provide a view of what’s above the Jaeger on screen. Its colour scheme copies the original Exo-Toa’s colours. The Kanohi itself has a mohawk composed of four spikes and one fin on each side of the mask where the ears would be located. 

Konera approved, but I'll need a bit of clarification on the Jaeger's manoeuvrability in the air; is it like Iron Man agile, or something slightly more sedate? Also, there isn't much point for the Vortixx in making Noble Kanohi for the Jaegers; it'd be more story-realistic if it was just a Great Kadin but with the same limitations, since we don't have a benchmark Kadin to work off of.

Also, if anyone's waiting on a GM post from me, let me know. :D

VBWj75sh.png

Let's go hunt some kaiju...

Question, if we make a Kaiju and it dies during a battle, can we pretend that was one particular Kaiju and play as a replacement or is do we have to stop playing as it?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I've kind of had this headcanon that due to the hivemind all kaiju apparently share, each time one dies they'll be reborn as a cat 1, with the hive mentality restoring the deceased kaiju's memories into a new body. 

Since none of my kaiju have died yet, I haven't had the chance to test this theory...

Name: Groundpound
Species: Kaiju
Category: Category 1
Adaptations: Heat skin (heats up his skin to an unbelievably hot rate, where it will begin to melt Jaeger metal)
Personality: Violent, and extremely scary. Has a habit of roaring a lot. Artakha hasn't been able to change that (yet)
Bio: .Found and captured at Zakaz, in a fight with a MK1 Jaeger. He was soon indoctrinated by Artakha,
Appearance: Black and gold, with purple eyes. Has tan claws. Basically, imagine a dragon, give it some spines, give it rock armour, and give it a rock club for a tail. That's Groundpound.

Kaiju have a hive mind, I don't think you can have one indoctrinated by Arkahta. Then again, we have Drop Bear with Darken, a rogue Kaiju. Not sure how he got approved.

Um, I also have a kaiju indoctrinated by Artakha. It's kinda what Artakha's all about - capturing kaiju, taking control of them, and using them as weapons against other kaiju.

As for Darken - while the kaiju have a hive mind, they also have individual personalities. 

Shared mind =/= shared goals. 

Kaiju have a hive mind, I don't think you can have one indoctrinated by Arkahta. Then again, we have Drop Bear with Darken, a rogue Kaiju. Not sure how he got approved.

Liuth.

This sounds like you know the game better than an ex-GM.

Trust me.

You don't.

Also, Groundpound approved.

VBWj75sh.png

-The Dependable Man-

Name: Malinus Vod

Species: Ta-Matoran

Powers/Gear: As a Ta-Matoran, Malinus is more resistant to heat and flame than most of his species. In terms of equipment, he generally uses a simple wooden walking stick and a fireworks revolver which has been modified to be smaller, more lightweight, and more easily concealable. To compensate, however, it loses some of its power and range.

Personality: On the surface, Malinus is everything that a spokesperson should be: smooth, slick, jovial, and as charismatic as he can possibly be. Always one to lend a hand with a 100-watt smile, even his sharp humour can’t mar his affability. But underneath this, Malinus is actually an angry man, hungry for power and bitter at how he has been manipulated and used by the company which bears his name. Too often he views the people around him as tools for his own advancement; his generosity is measured to garner debts from others, and his altruism is designed to bring him recognition.

Bio: For years, the Vod family has been seen sitting upon the throne of the Vod Consortium: one of the more powerful shipping companies in the universe. The son of Saphirai Vod, the former so-called “Dagger King” -- as the dagger is the traditional symbol of the Vod line and the logo of its company -- Malinus spent his childhood preparing for the day when he would take over the company. But when he finally ascended to the throne, the young man learned that his role was simply for show; the true machinations of the Consortium was controlled by a legion of advisors and executives and underlings who viewed the Dagger King as nothing more than a puppet. Eventually, when the Kaiju appeared and began ravaging the universe, the Consortium believed that it would be best for the population to see the company as helping the resistance; thus, Malinus was chosen to join the army of Jaeger pilots as the Consortium’s representative, valiantly -- and publically -- fighting for the good of all.

Appearance: Of average height and build for a Matoran, Malinus stands tall and proud, but not too tall or too proud for people to think of him as arrogant. His skin is dark red, covered by armour which is predominantly black, with only his hands, feet, chest and mask being bright red. His right leg is twisted slightly from the knee down, causing him to limp. His face is handsome, with strong features and bright yellow eyes framed by a powerless great-style Kanohi Hau.

Jaeger: The Dagger King

Jaeger Nickname: The Dagger King

MK: Mark II, Level I

Kanohi: Hau

Weaponry: Each of the King’s fists come with a retractable dagger coming from their knuckles; these can be charged with electricity for extra kick when used against enemies. The King also comes with a Jaeger-sized claymore strapped to its back; its edges can be superheated for extra cutting power.

Pilot: Malinus Vod

Appearance: Tall and powerful, were the King a regular man, its body would be clearly one of a great warrior-hero of legend. Although its paint has been worn away with time and exertion, it is clear that its body was painted crimson and gold, with a stylized dagger appearing on the Jaeger’s back, pointed downwards. On the King’s left arm is written, “The sword makes the enemy.”

-Void
Edited by Emissary
  • Upvote 1

[ BZPRPG ]

I've kind of had this headcanon that due to the hivemind all kaiju apparently share, each time one dies they'll be reborn as a cat 1, with the hive mentality restoring the deceased kaiju's memories into a new body. 

Since none of my kaiju have died yet, I haven't had the chance to test this theory...

This should be a thing.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Considering that this entire game pretty much revolves around killing PCs, it totally should. 

If your character is dead, they're dead.

Note to self: don't die. 

By the way if your Jaeger gets blown up, do you just get a new one, is there an oppurtunity to get a new and different one? How does it work?

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

From what I understand, if the jaeger is salvageable, it can be rebuilt.

It would depend on how much damage was done to it. 

Most of mine went boom. Rest is covered in ice.