Name The Quote!

Peach 00

So, here are the rules of the game:1. You name a quote and the person below you has to guess it. If they guess wrong, the next person must guess it. If they get it wrong, it continues until somebody guesses it. If it exceeds five posts and it still hasn’t been guessed, somebody is allowed to search for the quote on BS01 so the cycle can continue.2. Don’t check BS01 or search for the quote. That’s cheating. Read the first rule so you know when it’s OK.3. Please be polite to other members and do not troll or flame.Alright, let’s start off with an easy one:“There are 1000 ways I can kill you…and 941 of them hurt.”EDIT: Because there's been some confusion, once you guess, you must post another quote with your guess. If it's wrong or right, the person below must confirm it's correct. After that, they must post another quote. Also, if the guess is wrong, the next person must guess the right answer to both the wrong guess and the other quote. If it's right, they, again, must still post a quote.

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Um, we just guess who said it. If you don't know who said it, you can say what book/movie/comic/whatever it came from. And afterwards you need to say a quote to keep the cycle going, just so you know. =)Quote:"That's what's missing from Metru Nui these days ... Not enough crash-bang."

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

slipped away...

I believe that was Matau, yes, but as for where and when... I think it was either while trying to retrieve the Kanoka disk from the chutes, or at least at some point during a chute ride, though I can't be sure without checking.Quote: "Rahkshi? I pick my teeth with Rahkshi."EDIT: I just checked, and yes, "crash-bang" was Matau. UltraHau got it, but he didn't provide a quote.

Edited by Katuko

(You didn't add a quote, so I'll just give my answer to the last one) I think it's Macku.'Or maybe we'll get to like it here. A few grass mats, some cave drawings, the heads of my enemies mounted on the wall… it could be quite pleasant'

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Sounds like Hakann.Pirok, that would be Tahu, Reign of Shadows chapter 1. No, I did not cheat. I just love that quote.OH! I have to think of a quote now. Too bad BS01 is down."Knowledge is a sharper weapon than a sword"

Edited by Zarohum

I'm pretty sure we've exceeded the limit - since BS01 is down, we can skip it and keep on playing. I'd say do simpler ones for now until BS01 comes back up, so in case this happens again, we can search it there if it exceeds the limit. And if I recall the fact you said the quote, I'd say just give the answer so we can keep on going. Your call. Anyway, quote:"Pests...it's so hard to keep an underground lava chamber free of pests."

slipped away...

In case anyone was wondering, the quote about explosions was from Nuparu.Tahu? (I know this is so incorrect; I just need to go through the process of elimination and/or wait for someone else to get it right)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

"You are about to have no head."

I cannot find the quote again, and nobody has guessed it. I believe it may have been vandalism on BS01's part when I first learned it on the old forums. Sorry, but if anyone finds it, good. Anyways, here's the replacement."You won’t feel a thing."EDIT: Found it, I was wrong, Katkuto was right, sorry. BS01 needs to restore the serials. Really. Edited by Chaos Makuta: Dralcax

aouROFb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Mata-Nui."Maybe if I tap my red feet together three times and wish real hard..."

Vultraz, I love that one! I just read that serieal!"Smash everything and hope you aren't around when everything goes boom"

Um, we just guess who said it. If you don't know who said it, you can say what book/movie/comic/whatever it came from. And afterwards you need to say a quote to keep the cycle going, just so you know. =)Quote:"That's what's missing from Metru Nui these days ... Not enough crash-bang."

Matau! Easy!

Tahu."My oar! Where's my oar!"

Amnaya? IDK how to spell it. It appears in the serial" Tentacles"

(You didn't add a quote, so I'll just give my answer to the last one) I think it's Macku.'Or maybe we'll get to like it here. A few grass mats, some cave drawings, the heads of my enemies mounted on the wall… it could be quite pleasant'

Easy! Vezon, one of the funniest characters ever!

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

I think that was Tahu, referring to Pohatu's usual sort of "plan", actually.Now, I question the approach of posting new quotes before the previous one has been confirmed, but oh well, here goes:"Apologies, old friend, but you know the saying: 'A secret shared is no longer a secret."

I think that was Tahu, referring to Pohatu's usual sort of "plan", actually.Now, I question the approach of posting new quotes before the previous one has been confirmed, but oh well, here goes:"Apologies, old friend, but you know the saying: 'A secret shared is no longer a secret."

Correct!IDK, maybe Vultraz to Mazeka, or maybe Nidhiki to Lhikan

The Shadowed One, I believe."And then what? Throw rocks at the sky? Challenge the wind with Cordak Blasters? All we’re doing is delaying the inevitable – and we all know it."

*facepalm* now I remmeber, right before he killed Ancient! That quote, I think that quote is from one of Tahu's little group. When Teridax controlled the robot. I think it was Lariska.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!