Ten Pages of "Legends of Metru Nui" Storyboards up for Auction

Yesterday, ten pages of original storyboards from "BIONICLE 2: Legends of Metru Nui" were listed on eBay for a starting bid of $14.95 each (as of this posting no bids have been placed). This could be your chance to own a very exclusive piece of BIONICLE history. Bidding ends next Saturday, so check out the listings if this piques your interest!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Those are actually rather neat. But I'm part of that long list of people who say how cool it would be to own such items, but don't have much money to buy them. I'll have to check back on them in a few days and see if it goes up much.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Well, bidding on some, hoping to get one. But can't spend crazy amounts on this

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Well, even though there will be one winner for the physical copies, now we can all win by downloading the images provided by the seller.  Then we can rotate and crop them down to just the storyboards themselves, and even print them if we want.  I already did the first step, so I can do the others any time I want.

Edited by Toa of the Blazing Inferno

$_57.JPG

Vakama's face alone is what is making me want this storyboard.

If the same isn't happening for you then there's something very wrong.

This one needs to become a meme.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Really wanted one of these (as a Christmas present for a younger brother), but every time I bid on one, the site says I'm being outbid. 

I wouldn't be so upset about it, except that it's happened twice inside of thirty seconds, and every one of these new bids is always exactly fifty cents higher than mine. 

Something's screwy here. 

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Really wanted one of these (as a Christmas present for a younger brother), but every time I bid on one, the site says I'm being outbid. 

I wouldn't be so upset about it, except that it's happened twice inside of thirty seconds, and every one of these new bids is always exactly fifty cents higher than mine. 

Something's screwy here. 

Of course there is. People use eBay snipers all the time.

Something's screwy here.

People can put in their maximum bid when they bid, but it only raises the price to the lowest necessary bid to win.

So if the current bid is $50 and someone enters their maximum bid as $100, it will only raise to $51. Then when you come and bid $55, it will raise to $56. If you keep bidding, they will keep matching until you bid over $100.

People can put in their maximum bid when they bid, but it only raises the price to the lowest necessary bid to win.

So if the current bid is $50 and someone enters their maximum bid as $100, it will only raise to $51. Then when you come and bid $55, it will raise to $56. If you keep bidding, they will keep matching until you bid over $100.

WOAH. I can't believe I never knew that before.

And here I thought it was always robots programmed to bid always higher than you.  :lol:

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I managed to win two of them, QX33 and QX34. Once I have them framed I'll post some pics :P

They look super amazing in person, and it's cool owning a piece of animation and Bionicle history

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!