Shadow Toa (work in progress)

Simplistic, yet effective. I love it! My only complaint would be to give them all black masks or keep the masks off (in the case for the Kaukau, paint jobs can be your friend if you don't mind breaking 'purist' rules).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

These look so cool. If they're all supposed to have their original weapons, I think Kopaka and Onua are the only ones who can have "purist" black versions of their weapons.

Simplistic, yet effective. I love it! My only complaint would be to give them all black masks or keep the masks off (in the case for the Kaukau, paint jobs can be your friend if you don't mind breaking 'purist' rules).

Thanks I appreciate it! Every single piece is going to be black, the masks and tools are there just for identification purposes.

Wad up @bio_ender_drowzee,thanks I follow you too!

These look so cool. If they're all supposed to have their original weapons, I think Kopaka and Onua are the only ones who can have "purist" black versions of their weapons.

Gracias! I was able to find all the masks and tools available in black, except Lewa's Ax :/ (looks like I might have to paint one black unfortunately) Edited by Toa Tupac

Follow me on Instagram for nothing but Bionicle @Bionicle.Art #ToaTupac

https://instagram.com/bionicle.art/

For the kaukau, I recommend finding a translucent red one and painting it all black except for the actual visor part. Or just getting a regular ol' blue one and paint it black with a sort-of glossy red color for the visor.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

For the kaukau, I recommend finding a translucent red one and painting it all black except for the actual visor part. Or just getting a regular ol' blue one and paint it black with a sort-of glossy red color for the visor.

Thanks for the feedback! Bricklink has a trans-black Kaukau which I already purchased. I'm just waiting for shipping to get the rest of the parts.

Follow me on Instagram for nothing but Bionicle @Bionicle.Art #ToaTupac

https://instagram.com/bionicle.art/

Thanks for the feedback! Bricklink has a trans-black Kaukau which I already purchased. I'm just waiting for shipping to get the rest of the parts.

Oh, I thought that a black kaukau with a red visor would add to the sense of evil. :P Oh well, you already bought it, nothing you can do now. I hope it looks nice on the MoC. I'll be sure to check back when the masks are updated.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Gracias! I was able to find all the masks and tools available in black, except Lewa's Ax :/ (looks like I might have to paint one black unfortunately)

What about Pohatu's foot thingies?

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Hey TT, nice job! I actually made a shadow Tahu a few weeks ago and was toying with the idea of making up a whole group so will def be watching this progress! Do you really not have a spare Onua mask in Black though? :P

Looks like you've already figured out that it's just Lewa and Pohatu that don't work, I was quite surprised that the others had legitimate weapons, pretty cool huh?! I don't think silver will work on Pohatu so you may be better off painting them, I'd recommend spray painting rather than brush if you can.

Will be keeping an eye on this for when your missing parts arrive, here's my Tahu > http://s1198.photobucket.com/user/Tim_Munt/media/11255088_10153269664491763_1915092570931086439_n_zps4ihx9qay.jpg.html  :D

I actually took him apart now as I had to steal a bunch of parts to make him. I'd specifically bought a third of those swords for him when I ordered two for a moc months ago but now can't find it and had to take the legs from a Nui Jaga and mask from my display. He's mostly just a torso now :P

Edited by Munty

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

So every piece here is pure? None of the pieces are painted(yet?)? That is very cool you managed to get all the parts in black. Though I was under the impression that WIP topics were not allowed. These look really good even if they are not but 90% complete. If not for the whole, Requiring a mask to function and channel their powers I would agree with Iaredios.

Simplistic, yet effective. I love it! My only complaint would be to give them all black masks or keep the masks off.

Using the Silver Versions of their masks could be a good counterpart if you cannot get their masks in Black (Onua's set duh Prowl). As it could give a limited contrast and maybe make Pohatu's Feet add-ons less out of place and keep you from having to color them.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...

You know Tahu has the wrong sword right? :P Looking really good since the update though, I really like shadow Pohatu! 

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!