Is there a market?

LostLegos

Hello, everyone!

My brother and I have decided to part with a large chunk of our Bionicle sets and other memorabilia. I don't know exactly what we have at this point (I'll update with what we have later) but I know we have a sizable set of the books and comics. Is there a market for that? 

If you're willing to ship internationally, there are fans on here from countries where either the books were never released or only some of them were, and they're dying to get their hands on them.

I am not one of those people, as I live in the USA, so I have almost all the books. I am, however, looking for Mata Nui's Guide to Bara Magna, The Legend Reborn Movie Guide, BIONICLE Unmasked, and BIONICLE Unmasked 2, so if you have any of those, please post them.

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

Sorry, guys, we don't have the means to ship internationally, excepting maybe Canada. What we could do would be to sell to people who do have the means then they could pass them along to people who can. And I'm sorry Cheesy Mac n Cheese, I know we don't have that one. We quit collecting the books after the third movie and the figures after the underwater sets, whichever that was. I can't remember. So, sorry about that!