G2 Bohrok Concepts

h1aPw6H.jpg

Gallery

So, some hilariously fake 2016 leaks inspired me to try my hand at concepting some of my own G2 Bohrok. These are really rough designs, mind, and I haven't really decided on a proper function to install into them. The two "Bohrok" present are Cleanser of Fire and Cleanser of Earth, and their designs are pretty radically different, but hopefully designed with enough shared design cues to fit together.

Here are some of my "Guidelines" I used to create these designs:

• Nonhumanoid design

• "Kaiju" head from IfB

• No handheld weapons

• Hunched over or ball-like shape

• Extending neck

• No clone sets
Edited by Tufi Piyufi
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the Cleanser of Fire, those flamethrowers are perfectly menacing. I think it could've used some trans-red though.

The Cleanser of Earth kind of threw me off because of the blue, I at first thought it was a Water set. I still like the burly arms and more precise insectoid legs.

Nice! I really enjoy both of these, and sincerely hope they bring back the bohrok! I especially like those minigun hands, although the designs lack a sort of uniformity(they kind of look like 2 different species entirely). Very good job!

VV PM me if you have any of these masks! VV

6lyjLOL.png