Two Sets Signed by Bionicle Movie Directors up for Auction

It's a big week for Bionicle movie memorbilia on eBay, it seems! eBay seller icollect-online, the same seller who listed the previously reported Legends of Metru Nui storyboards, is auctioning two classic Bionicle sets, 8596 Takanuva and 8811 Toa Lhikan & Kikanalo, both signed by the directors of the first three Bionicle movies, Terry Shakespeare and David Molina. The starting bid of $174.95 for each is very steep, though. Will you be bidding on these items, or will you give them a pass at that price? Either way, these will hopefully end up in the hands of a Bionicle fan who appreciates them!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Despite how cool it is that these are signed titan sets from the old days of Bionicle, $175 is too steep for a teenager focusing on his education. 

"Either way, these will hopefully end up in the hands of a Bionicle fan who appreciates them!"

Yeah, that'd be good. I don't want them going to someone who just spends whatever he can.

I'd love to have that Style guide, but 350$ is a little more than I'm willing to pay...

Same here. I have a passion for things like design and presentation, but I have too many purchases yet to make this year to casually spend $350 on an outdated style guide.

Would be nice if whoever got their hands on that scanned the pages and uploaded the videos for all to enjoy. I seriously doubt Lego will come after them for disclosing that stuff more than ten years later.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 3 weeks later...