Set Review: 5002943 Winter Soldier

5002943_Winter_Soldier_Review_teaser.jpg

Through the end of June, if you spend $75 or more at LEGO Shop@Home or at a LEGO Brand Retail store, you get a free 5002943 Winter Soldier polybag. Resident Marvel Cinematic Universe superfan Ta-metru_defender met this goal and is now sharing his thoughts on the exclusive character from last year's Captain America film. Is now the time to use those VIP points, or should you wait for the next exclusive promotion? You'll have to read on to find out!

View the full article

The only things I don't like about this figure are that the hands need to be changed (right to flesh, left to black) for a true movie version (which is the version I'm focusing on), and that he doesn't come with a weapon.  Thankfully I had a flesh hand to spare, so I took out the grey one, switched the black one, and inserted the flesh one.  For a weapon I got one of these off Bricklink, because it looked to me like a sniper rifle, and that struck me as the kind of weapon he'd use.

While it is kind of lame that this polybag come with only a minifig, I can accept it since it comes free with a $75+ purchase of Lego products. But even then I still thinks its weird that it doesn't come with a weapon. Even a small knife would've been cool with it. 

But anyways, thanks for the review!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png