Fourth LEGO Elves Webisode: "Never Cave"

The fourth LEGO Elves webisode has made its debut on the LEGO.com videos page, and this time, things are getting very mysterious. When Emily witnesses a mysterious magical phenomenon, her elf friends tell her a story about a similar incident they experienced back when they were very young. It's worth watching for the teeny-tiny elves alone, but there's also some very heavy foreshadowing for future adventures. Follow the link above to watch the story for yourself!

View the full article

I am reminded of 2004. 

And there must be. Fire, water, air, earth/plants, and stone. We're also missing ice.  But it's probably stone that they hit in the cave. 

Mildly interesting, but kind of a Bionicle retread.

Pretty sure the fifth element is more of a "heart" type thing. I don't think what they did in that cave was a successful fusion of the elements, but rather an adverse reaction like the one at the beginning of the short when they combined water and fire. And I seriously hope the result of fusing all five elements will be more impressive than "unbreakable crystal". At least give us a Tornado of Creation! :P

Also, to nitpick a bit, the first time the Toa successfully combined their elements was in 2002, when they sealed the Bahrag away.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

And I seriously hope the result of fusing all five elements will be more impressive than "unbreakable crystal".

It'll be garnet.

back together.

actually, i do find it kinda odd they'd be wanting to put their elements together, given what Bionicle has to say about havign more than one element in one place. o:

Edited by Rahkshi Lalonde

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

actually, i do find it kinda odd they'd be wanting to put their elements together, given what Bionicle has to say about havign more than one element in one mask. o:

Fixed that for ya. 

I am reminded of 2004. 

And there must be. Fire, water, air, earth/plants, and stone. We're also missing ice.  But it's probably stone that they hit in the cave. 

Mildly interesting, but kind of a Bionicle retread.

Pretty sure the fifth element is more of a "heart" type thing. I don't think what they did in that cave was a successful fusion of the elements, but rather an adverse reaction like the one at the beginning of the short when they combined water and fire. And I seriously hope the result of fusing all five elements will be more impressive than "unbreakable crystal". At least give us a Tornado of Creation! :P

Also, to nitpick a bit, the first time the Toa successfully combined their elements was in 2002, when they sealed the Bahrag away.

Yarr. I didn't say it was the first time, just what I was reminded of. :P Also the Tornado of Creation was the combination of the four elements of Spinjitzu, not an elemental powers fusion. Four Spinjitzu tornadoes = ToC. :P

I wouldn't be surprised if it was an element of heart or spirit or light or life or some oblique thing like that. Life feels too close to Farran's powers though. But I also wouldn't be surprised if the elements combination resulted in the element of heart, and that the element Emily actually has is stone.  

actually, i do find it kinda odd they'd be wanting to put their elements together, given what Bionicle has to say about havign more than one element in one mask. o:

Fixed that for ya. 

Can't wait for Emily to turn on her elf friends and make the Mask of Ultimate Power, and nearly destroy elvendale! :u

• Upvote 1

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png