The Crimson Crusader - Flabbergaster

flabby.png

Gallery when public.

Flabbergaster towers over other Rahkshi - especially when sideways! due to a prank during his creation, this gobbling glutton is the fattest Rahkshi ever recorded. He tends to give extremely harsh critique, and doesn't see some of the obvious sensitivities of others, but he loves company and a good laugh.

Corpus Rahkshi is a fun RPG where you get to play as a sentient Rahkshi trying to  become a fighter for their Makuta... Or play the harp. Or fly to the mainland. Or anything! come play in the Bionicle RPG section of BZPower!

Comments? Critism? Walrus?

• Upvote 2

I have to admit, you did a great job representing Flutterbutter's... er, bulk. The Hunas and Metru Torsos do a great job of creating just the right shapes in just the right places.

The legs seem a little long though, or maybe the torso is too short.

Well, I had to make the legs longer to accentuate his stomach even more. I gave him the double joint because I couldn't find a proper-looking lower leg.

Everything was too thin. :(

In proportion, though, the legs are reasonably equivalent to the Body-Leg ratio of a Rahkshi set. And he's an incredibly strong build. I have two Rahks siting on his shoulders.

I really think I gave him the powerful look here, but it's much better in person. I suck at photoshoot. :crying:

I would suggest a shortenin of the legs, otherwise Floppymustard seems pretty well built! I suggest you send this to Sergei.

Haken is still bigger.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Yay for fatness! Flabbergaster reigns supreme both in Corpus and now here as a MOC! Great job making a chubby Rahk!

Also, Ghiddy, I could help with photoshooting. If you want quality images like this and this, PM me.

Edited by Tufi Piyufi
Please don't double post - posts merged.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran