MNOG Technical Help

newbrick93

After searching & being surprised by not finding a thread quite like this I decided to make it. This is the place where people go to for some aid in the Mata Nui Online Game from a technical stadpoint.

I wanted to know a couple things;

Can I somehow make the game fullscreen? There's no setting for it on the site & right-clicking doesn't give me an option for it.

How can I alter the sound? I can't hear stuff in other tabs when playing MNOG becuase I can't find any place where I can control MNOG's sound levels.

Please feel free to use this for any other help you may need when playing. Thanks in advanced!

MNOG doesn't really have any special controls for sound or graphics. If you want to play fullscreen, though, you can download the game from BioMedia Project:

Modified version to restore the original 2001 game

biomediaproject.com/bmp/files/gms/download/MataNuiOnlineGame/MataNuiOnlineGame-BuiltInSave.zip

2006 Rerelease

biomediaproject.com/bmp/files/gms/download/MataNuiOnlineGame/MataNuiOnlineGame.zip

Edited by Pereki
  • Upvote 3

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Download one of the versions Pereki linked to. Then, click the drop-down menu for "View" and select "Full Screen," or just press Ctrl+F.

As for sound, the only real way to do that is (provided you're using Windows) open up the sound mixer and lower or mute the volume for Adobe Flash Player.

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water