MOC Dump Pt1--BIONICLE

Just gonna show off a few recent MOCs that I've had lying around for the last few weeks. Figured I'd best post them sooner or later. :P Part 2 is here.

(Fair warning--the first few aren't as great as I'd like, so just bear with me. :P )

CCBS Mata Nui--Had an extra '09 Ignika and some Keetorange HF parts, so I threw this guy together using a custom gearbox design (Seen on my earlier Geared Soldier)

Pic 1, Pic 2

CHI General Scorm--self-explanatory. No, I don't like his forehead, either. Can't figure out what to do with it.

Pic 1, Pic 2

Steel Lizard--This one's one of my favorites. Though simple in design, I do like how it looks. :) Otherwise called "The Mask Guardian." This one might feature in a future comic, for those that follow my series. ;)

Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3

Bonesii--I had an extra Witch Doctor skull lying around. I had a ribcage design set up for something. Bonesii uses a skull as his avatar. I built a thing. :P This one featured in my most recent comic. Check it out, if you like. :)

Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3

Demon Crew--These guys started with Bracket, the Slayer, and I decided he needed some friends. So, this motley crew was born. They may feature in their own comic series, epic, or video series in the future, alongside the Dark Squad. I got their names from the various part categories listed on Bricklink.

Group shot

Bracket--the original demon MOC. Bracket is a Slayer and the older brother of Panel. Bracket was always overshadowed by his younger brother, and so feels some contempt towards him. Nonetheless, he likes to assume responsibility for the both of them.

Tap--Known as the Fire Sprite from my comics, this would be the only character to cross over if these guys ever get their own story. Tap is a Chaos Sprite, known for their carefully planned-out destruction.

Panel--Known as "the golden-horned one," Panel is the leader of the demon crew. Panel is a Shadow, a type of demon that toys with its victims emotions. He's the younger brother of Bracket.

Wedge--A Berserker demon. Nothing else is planned out for him yet.

Unnamed electricity demon--incomplete. Posted only to be alongside the others.

Dark Squad--An elite team of fighters specially equipped to deal with Demonic forces. Would feature alongside the Demon Crew in their own story. Like the former, their names were devised from the list of part categories on Bricklink.

Group Shot

Captain James Gear--leader of the group. Also known as the Geared Soldier.

Darren Link--the team's technical genius.

Matthias Liftarm--the brute strength on the team.

-----

So, yeah. Nothing too special. Just something for you guys to look at. :) Part 2 is here, in case you missed the first link. :P

Comments? Criticism? Cookies?

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan
  • Upvote 5

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would have been better if you divided these into smaller groups with individual topics.

Still most of these models are pretty neat, I love Bonesii's bones and colour scheme, that's a pretty neat model. He does need something to cover his shoulders though.

Dark squad has too much dark grey, Darren link looks kinda cool. Demon crew on the other hand have a nice diversity in colour and are pretty neat because of that.

I think what you need to do right now is start incorporating more complex and impressive building techniques into your models.

I think it would have been better if you divided these into smaller groups with individual topics.

Still most of these models are pretty neat, I love Bonesii's bones and colour scheme, that's a pretty neat model. He does need something to cover his shoulders though.

Dark squad has too much dark grey, Darren link looks kinda cool. Demon crew on the other hand have a nice diversity in colour and are pretty neat because of that.

I think what you need to do right now is start incorporating more complex and impressive building techniques into your models.

Thanks. :)

The Dark Squad is intentionally colored that way--sort of a uniform of solidity while the opposing Demon Crew is all wacky and chaotic.

On building techniques, I generally do much better, if you look at my comics. :P These were more or less just tablescraps , which is why I didn't give them their own topics.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~