LEGO Minifigures Online Preview

LEGO_Minifigures_Online_Event_Screenshot

LEGO Minifigures Online is launching in a few days on July 29th, exiting the free-to-play beta period. BZPower was invited to the opportunity to check out the completed game in New York City, and Global Moderator and seasoned MMO veteran -Windrider- made the trip to check it out. Read on to see her thoughts on the title to help you determine if it's a game to go on your wishlist!

View the full article

This is really cool that our resident Windrider Got to travel to play this game and then review it for us.

About a week and a half ago, I responded to an invite from our own Forum Administrator Tufi Piyufi to attend a launch event in NYC for the upcoming title LEGO Minifigures Online. Considering my former career as a World of Warcraft player, I figured I'd head out to see what this MMO was all about. On Monday, June 22nd, I did just that.

As a former/current Player myself I had no idea one could be paid to play WoW. That would be really cool and my kind of Job...

Anyway...

Loving this Review Wind and while I don't think it is on my list of need to get games, as my funds are still really limited I may lean towards one of the other Lego based widespread games such as Lego World if given the option. I've already burned a lot of cash into my Skylanders addiction and getting another game where one needs to purchase the character's prior to being able to play them is not in the budget. One of the reasons Lego-D is out of the running at this time as well.

Very cool review anyway Wind and even more so you got a front seat preview of the game...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Seems reasonably cool, but it also seems like you need some minifigures to make it worthwhile. 

I actually forgot to bring this up - you get minifigure parts that you can use to assemble figs in-game from pocket adventures, but it seems the drops are fixed, so you get the same parts each time you run the dungeon. Having a random drop might have encouraged players to go back and revisit old content.

As a former/current Player myself I had no idea one could be paid to play WoW. That would be really cool and my kind of Job...

Heh, I didn't mean for "career" to be taken literally. I know the top raiders get sponsorships, but even then they still hold down jobs, from what I understand. And since I wasn't even in a top-tier guild like Blood Legion or Method, I certainly wasn't gaining anything from my playing, lol.

• Upvote 3

Heh, I didn't mean for "career" to be taken literally. I know the top raiders get sponsorships, but even then they still hold down jobs, from what I understand. And since I wasn't even in a top-tier guild like Blood Legion or Method, I certainly wasn't gaining anything from my playing, lol.

Well if you ever felt like coming back We'd love to have ya. The More the Merrier and what not. Give you my RealID and we can play cross realms. Unless you are on the EU servers. Then that would be a problem.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png