Is This Normal?

NorikSigma

All of my account's posts "will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown." Is that normal? Oh, and my account somehow says “[#10226] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system.” When I click “Personal Messenger” Why’s that? Sorry if I’m making too big a fuss and I am wasting space on the site. I’m just new to this.~~~~

And to add to that, keep in mind that posts do not increase your post count in the Q&A, Voting Booth, Shops and Kits, Games & Trivia and Completely Off-Topic forums.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Welcome to BZpower! This is hapening because you're a new member. Once you have ten posts they will stop having to get approval each time and you will be able to use the private messaging system.

And to add to that, keep in mind that posts do not increase your post count in the Q&A, Voting Booth, Shops and Kits, Games & Trivia and Completely Off-Topic forums.~Gata. ;)

Thanks for the answers, you two. There is a note on the New Member Policy in the Rules and Guidelines.Question answered, topic closed.