LEGO Inside Tour Exclusive Gali Mask Question

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if any of the people who went on the LEGO Inside Tour would be willing to post some pictures of the exclusive Gali mask that was handed out on the tour. That would be awesome! I'm sure other members would like to see pictures of this as well. 

Thanks,

~KopakaFan116~

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if any of the people who went on the LEGO Inside Tour would be willing to post some pictures of the exclusive Gali mask that was handed out on the tour. That would be awesome! I'm sure other members would like to see pictures of this as well. 

Thanks,

~KopakaFan116~

I've only taken one photo of it, to answer folks' questions about what it looks like on Gali.

17551733524_a0efd45f66.jpg

I can get more photos, if you want. The light's good today.

• Upvote 8

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Hello everyone!

Thanks,

~KopakaFan116~

I've only taken one photo of it, to answer folks' questions about what it looks like on Gali.

17551733524_a0efd45f66.jpg

I can get more photos, if you want. The light's good today.

Whoa, that looks pretty cool. I guess more photos would be nice, but I'm not desperately wanting more or anything like that.

Alright, I got some more photos of the mask for your viewing pleasure. Here's an album link. If there are any additional photos you'd like, feel free to ask.

Thanks for posting those photos! The mask looks amazing, and it's nice to have some additional shots of it, especially compared to Gali's other masks.

~B~

• Upvote 1

My gosh thats a beautiful mask. Please Lego, make more

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 2 weeks later...