Well, this is simply a random game I got after playing in the other games for a while. The player(s) has to take the last letter from a scrambled word and use the last letter to make another anagram of a bionicle themed word. The original word also has to be posted. Here's an example given by Windrider.

Post 1: Ahu

Post 2: (Hau) Ukamat

Post 3: (Makuta) Tuhapo

The post above gives an anagram for the next player to unscramble, while keeping the last letter rule. Titles for characters can also be included. E.g. Karma Tutu Man (Makuta Mutran)

Have fun with this game! (Credit to Windrider & Sergei for adding suggestions to this game.)

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I assume we're to go off of the third part of the example. If so, then:

Azrahnaki

(Do we have to say what the word is, or is the next player supposed to figure it out? I'd suggest updating the rules of this game a little bit, as they are very unclear.)

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

(Can I make a suggestion? It might be more fun for players if it looked like this:

Post 1: Ahu

Post 2: (Hau) Ukamat

Post 3: (Makuta) Tuhapo

That is, the post above gives an anagram for the next player to unscramble, while keeping the last letter rule. It should make things more interactive and challenging. But it's up to you, as the host, of course.)

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 2