LEGO Bionicle Facebook Page Shares "Wing Blade" Development

It's been a while since the LEGO Bionicle Facebook page last posted something not connected with the BIONICLE Mask Hunt, but today they shared a new behind-the-scenes image showing different stages of the design process for the "wing blade" element used for the weapons of sets 70784 Lewa - Master of Jungle and 70786 Gali - Master of Water. It's exciting to see the story behind just this one piece, and if we're lucky it may not be the last element design spotlight we see on that page!

View the full article

I really like looking at behind the scenes photos, so one could say I really like looking at these. :P

It's cool seeing the different versions of the Wing Blade that Lewa and Gali use. Hopefully we get more photos like these of other pieces in the future.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

It's nice when a new mold gets some recognition through social media like this. It might also happen with the pieces used in the Tahu and Kopaka sets. I hope so.

Yeah, I agree! And perhaps with Pohatu and Onua's new weapon molds as well. It'd be a cool way to wrap up the first half of the year before the page startsposting summer set related material.

• 3 weeks later...