Awaken Heroes #1: Renzari

18685428894_4fe7a9d9d4_c.jpg

Awakened Renzari by RenzariKenjo, on Flickr

Le gallery link: https://flic.kr/s/aHskeFqxwd

A while ago I started posting MOCs for a Bionicle story. Nobody really saw them. So I am now starting a new one called "Awakened Heroes" where I revamp my MOCs to their "Awakened" state. This is Renzari, my self MOC. He has discovered his true power and can now eliminate all evil with his staff of Justice! Next on the list is Awakened Lewa!

Thank you and buy Ekimu!

Edited by Renzari
  • Upvote 2

:r: :e: :n: :z: :a: :r: :i:

I don't like the wings; the attachment allows for some articulation, but it seems rather awkward and it simply doesn't look very good in my opinion. The arms look like they belong to a completely different MOC, which in this case I don't think it works well. The spikes on the weapon are interesting and the staff itself looks pretty good. 

Why did you leave the  upper legs without any armour? He's not meant to be a Skull Villain, is he?

Edited by 32one

I don't like the wings; the attachment allows for some articulation, but it seems rather awkward and it simply doesn't look very good in my opinion. The arms look like they belong to a completely different MOC, which in this case I don't think it works well. The spikes on the weapon are interesting and the staff itself looks pretty good. 

Why did you leave the  upper legs without any armour? He's not meant to be a Skull Villain, is he?

Well thanks for your opinions... And about the upper legs I wanted them to be just Trans.Purple

:r: :e: :n: :z: :a: :r: :i: