A Sneak Preview

Sybre

Hi, I'm Sybre, and this is my little sneak preview topic. Here, I am posting comics that go to some of my upcoming series. The comics listed are from So Ein Mist, Rise of the Fallen Army, and Der Verein. Be patient, the actual comics will come out soon. Rise of the Fallen Army will hopefully come out December 1st, so there's something for you! Aaaaaand, the comics!So Ein MistS.E.M. Preview 1 NEW!!!Rise of the Fallen ArmyComing soon!Der VereinComing soon!There you have it, folks! I hope you look forward to the actual comics coming out soon!Sybre

mindeth the cobwebs

Hey guys, your local friendly (maybe) FA here.No, don't worry; I'm not going to close the topic. In fact, I'm here to make sure this topic remains open.Hidden in the Comics Guidelines is a rule about teasers: "A teaser is different from a preview in that it contains no real useful information. A teaser is frequently a dark or blurred image, or something sufficiently out of context that you can't really figure out what it is. These usually elicit comments like "Cool! I wonder what is is?" or "when will it be done?"; in other words, spam. A preview contains a completed portion of a project that people can give useful feedback on."This topic falls under the "preview" definition; i.e., it is "a completed portion of a project that people can give useful feedback on." The key here is "useful feedback." As soon as the posts start turning into something like this, in an example Pohuaki once provided:

Li'l Spammy: "What's it about?"Floggy: <insert vague description here>Li'l Spammy: "Oooo... sounds good!"Floggy: "It will be!"Li'l Spammy: "Am I going to be in it?"Floggy: "Maybe..."Li'l Spammy: "I can't wait!"

...well, that's when the topic gets closed. So I'm here to remind everyone to keep your comments constructive, and your feedback useful. If you do, then this topic should be fine.Now, enjoy the previews!

Hey guys, your local friendly (maybe) FA here.No, don't worry; I'm not going to close the topic. In fact, I'm here to make sure this topic remains open.Hidden in the Comics Guidelines is a rule about teasers: "A teaser is different from a preview in that it contains no real useful information. A teaser is frequently a dark or blurred image, or something sufficiently out of context that you can't really figure out what it is. These usually elicit comments like "Cool! I wonder what is is?" or "when will it be done?"; in other words, spam. A preview contains a completed portion of a project that people can give useful feedback on."This topic falls under the "preview" definition; i.e., it is "a completed portion of a project that people can give useful feedback on." The key here is "useful feedback." As soon as the posts start turning into something like this, in an example Pohuaki once provided:

Li'l Spammy: "What's it about?"Floggy: <insert vague description here>Li'l Spammy: "Oooo... sounds good!"Floggy: "It will be!"Li'l Spammy: "Am I going to be in it?"Floggy: "Maybe..."Li'l Spammy: "I can't wait!"

...well, that's when the topic gets closed. So I'm here to remind everyone to keep your comments constructive, and your feedback useful. If you do, then this topic should be fine.Now, enjoy the previews!
Thanks for the tip! I really appreciate it!

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sybre,With the recent update to the Comics forum's rules, preview topic are no longer allowed, as the line between preview topics, teaser topics, and project planning topics was very ambiguous. Unfortunately, this means that this topic is no longer allowed, and since it would be unfair to the other forum-goers to make an exception that allow one person to have a preview topic (which could be revived indefinitely), I'm going to close it.Any further previews you have to show people can be posted in your main comic topic or in a blog, as all members currently have premier perks.I apologize for the inconvenience this causes.