Join the BZPower YouTube Channel

Today is the first day of July, the month of BZPower's anniversary, which means there will be lots of fun stuff for all in the coming weeks. Usually we wait until the week of the anniversary to really kick things off, but this new program was so cool we didn't want to wait! BZPower has been on YouTube for a while now, and has built up a nice subscribe base through our videos. We want to open that channel up to our members to share their own content and to continue to grow our presence on the platform. If you're willing to make LEGO-related videos, we're willing to give you free LEGO sets! Sound interested? Head right over here to find out more and ask any questions you might have in the Talkback.

View the full article

• Upvote 4

Looks like we're going to get a lot more videos to watch on the BZP Youtube page. :)

I can't participate in this for now, since I simply don't have time to make videos at the moment. But I look forward to seeing what others will post.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Ugh, I really wish I can do this and be apart of something good.

But alas, I lack the camera quality (as you can tell from my own channel) and the editing skills to add music, effects, etc. 

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Interesting idea opening this up to the community. I like it.

Who wants in on a storyline themed show? :D

~|ET|~

Edited by Ektris

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Interesting idea opening this up to the community. I like it.

Who wants in on a storyline themed show? :D

~|ET|~

I might be up for some storyline, actually. I had some ideas... you got a self-MOC?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Would I be allowed to upload the videos I make to my own YT channel? Because if so, I think this is something I want to participate in! I don't want to spend 5 hours on making a video I can't upload to my own Youtube channel.

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Would I be allowed to upload the videos I make to my own YT channel? Because if so, I think this is something I want to participate in! I don't want to spend 5 hours on making a video I can't upload to my own Youtube channel.

The idea is for these to be BZPower videos, but I suppose if you had a good idea and it was accepted we could discuss it.

Would a "verbal lexicon" of Bionicle terms be an acceptable show?

Send me a PM with your pitch and we'll talk.

The idea is for these to be BZPower videos, but I suppose if you had a good idea and it was accepted we could discuss it.

But... aren't videos I create automatically protected by copyright law, giving me full ownership over them? Unless of course there's some contract/release or something I have to sign, in which case I can't do this, unfortunately.

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Consider me intrigued! I have experience making bionicle videos on youtube, so I'll see if I can think of any good pitches and have them sent your way!

EDIT: Just sent you a pitch!

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

After creating the original podcast for the BZPRPG, and then frolicking in that field of podcast and video editing for a while, the idea of joining the YouTube channel sounds exciting.  I'll be sending a PM once I come up with a pitch. :D

But... aren't videos I create automatically protected by copyright law, giving me full ownership over them? Unless of course there's some contract/release or something I have to sign, in which case I can't do this, unfortunately.

By creating content for our channel you're giving us permission to use it. There is currently no formal release that we're asking people to sign - we're not a business after all.