Robo-Riders :3 (Times 2)

PooZy

Seeing as I always have liked the robo-riders, I decided to make some for myself.Here's the first:roborider1.pngThis one is in the style of Onyx/Power. There's a worm gear inside so you can change the elevation of the bike. Just like the original robo-riders there is also suspension! Here's the same model but lowered a little:roborider6.pngAnd here it is from the back:roborider2.pngThe design is entirely custom.Here's the second robo-rider, in the style of Swamp/Lava:roborider3.pngThe function this time is to raise the swords when you push down on it, like so:roborider5.pngTechnically this model also has suspension, but that's sort of covered by the first function.Here it is from the back:roborider4.pngAnd lastly, group shooot:roborider7.pngPlease leave a comment, any criticism is welcome! Thank you for viewing.

sigpic2.png

Great Roborider designs, I love them so much!However, two-wheeled one I like more than three-wheeled, because I am not fan of trikes at all. :(As I can see, two-wheeled doesn't stand without supporting running-board. Do you plan to fix that? =)

Great Roborider designs, I love them so much!However, two-wheeled one I like more than three-wheeled, because I am not fan of trikes at all. :(As I can see, two-wheeled doesn't stand without supporting running-board. Do you plan to fix that? =)

No I don't plan to 'fix' it, this is how the original robo-riders were. All the two-wheelers had kick stands :}

sigpic2.png

These were the last things I expected to see. And so well done too. Robo-Riders were the first canister sets I ever got, and these bring back so many memories. Any plans for the Throwbots/Slizers?

I would love to make some slizers but (currently at least) I lack the pieces required to do so. *sad face*IMO those days were the golden age for lego, so many innovative sets :3

sigpic2.png

These were the last things I expected to see. And so well done too. Robo-Riders were the first canister sets I ever got, and these bring back so many memories. Any plans for the Throwbots/Slizers?

I would love to make some slizers but (currently at least) I lack the pieces required to do so. *sad face*IMO those days were the golden age for lego, so many innovative sets :3
Yeah, those were the days. I had all six Robo-Riders canisters, plus Boss (My favorite from the theme) and as for Throwbots, I had Ski, and then that big yellow guy (ditto previous parentheses) Lego's first successful attempt at pose-able legs on a technic set. I also had Millennium (somehow, all I have left of him is one wheel) All this when I was four, believe it or not. Away from that nostalgic tangent, it's too bad that you can't do a remake of the Throwbots (I actually called them Slizers when I had them) I am sure that it would have been awesome.

• 3 weeks later...