Concerning Sensei Wu

Boidoh

In episode 3 that was released today it was shown that Wu could harness his own energy dragon meaning he has elemental powers. Take that naysayers who said he had no powers. TAKE THAT!

Seriously though, would this mean that his powers are the same as Lloyd? His dragon isn't exactly pure gold, more like white and gold... 

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Well, if we go back to Year 1, we know that Wu and Garmadon were trained in the manipulation of the Four Elements, and Wu has all four in balance, which translates to the element they gave him since the beginning: Creation.

This is old news. Being able to form the energy into a dragon is the only thing new about it.

EDIT: On another note, why would anyone think that he didn't have powers?  :blink:  Like I just pointed out, we've known he had powers since the line was first revealed back in 2011.

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I always knew he had powers it was pretty obvious, it was just that some people thought he didn't inherit any powers. I'd guess maybe they thought it was retconed?

• Upvote 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh