TAHU vs. TAHU: Review

Voltex

warriors_-_teaser_2.jpg

EPISODE 08: WARRIORS

has been released!

---

In this chapter... well, it's a big battle! It's all very exciting.

You might notice the absence of Luroka; unfortunately, his section did not quite fit into Episode 08, and as such, was delayed until Episode 09. Speaking of which....

---

Choice #1: How long should the timeskip be?

A - 8 Months; Deal with the arrival of the first Hero Factory sets

B - 12 Months; Deal with the arrival of Hero Factory 2.0 (some of you may know what that means…)

Choice #2: Which set would you like to see more of? This can be one that has already appeared, or one that hasn’t shown up yet!

A - Which one?

MAKE YOUR CHOICES NOW!

What did you think of the episode?

Our next arc begins with Episode 09: Invasion!!

Choice #1 B

Choice #2 Irnakk

1:  A.  I'd like to see if the remaining forces can hold off Hero Factory before they deal with the Dreaded One.

2:  I want to see more of Nuparu Inika.

1: B

2: Tuma

1- 12

2- Irnakk

All of your choices are noted! So far it looks like we'll be heading 12 months forward for Episode 09, but anything can happen!

1 - A

2 - Good Guy 2008  No wait scratch that. I wanna see that one guy from 2016 - you know the one, that guy like LoSS, but for 2016, and will probably have more story significance, like his mask, but I'm not allowed to talk about officially unless I am to be beaten over the head by the bible of not talking about leaks.

Edited by Tea-rex

1 - A

2 - Good Guy 2008 No wait scratch that. I wanna see that one guy from 2016 - you know the one, that guy like LoSS, but for 2016, and will probably have more story significance, like his mask, but I'm not allowed to talk about officially unless I am to be beaten over the head by the bible of not talking about leaks.

Having a 2016 set appear would certainly be interesting... I'll see if I can think something up!

• 1 month later...

EPISODE 09 IS HERE AT LAST!!

(Along with a new banner!)

g2_baner_12_-_arc_2.jpg

In this chapter, Luroka finally meets with Sergei!

In addition, we also briefly visit the year 2016, where we meet a new character - UMARAK THE HUNTER! On a mission to set time back on its original course, Umarak intends to hunt down and slay any who sets who have attempted to alter the timeling... both hero and villain alike!

---

Umarak is the first step in featuring some of the characters that you all suggested for this arc; you might have noticed that Irnakk was also name-dropped this chapter. In addition, you might have noticed Umarak's arrival date; we are skipping ahead 8 months to the arrival of Hero Factory's first wave!

---

So, what were your thoughts of this chapter? I'd love to hear them - and rest assured, you'll have a new set of choices next chapter! However, you can feel free to suggest who Umarak should meet first in 2010, and I will take all suggestions into account!

I'd like to see how Umarak will react to one of the Barraki, considering what they've done for the timeline.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'd like to see how Umarak will react to one of the Barraki, considering what they've done for the timeline.

I imagine he'll have less-than-kind words for them.

---

A teaser for Episode 10 is on my blog! Click this link or the banner below to read it!

episode_10_banner.jpg

Changing History will release later this week! (And yes, Onua Okoto finally shows up again :P)

Edited by Lucina

episode_10_banner.jpg

EPISODE 10: CHANGING HISTORY

has released!

---

In this chapter:

-Tahu Stars argues with Kopaka Okoto

-Tahu Okoto and Onua Okoto meet the mysterious Vezons

-Gali Mata is confronted by the Blue League

-The Lewas make progress on their mission

-and Matoro Inika meets with the leader of Hero Factory...

---

CHOICE #1: Who should regain their memories?

A – Tahu Okoto

B – Onua Okoto

CHOICE #2: Does Takadox help Gali Mata or Kiina?

A – Gali Mata

B – Kiina

MAKE YOUR CHOICES NOW!

What did you think?

Edited by Lucina

Choice 1: B.  Tahu's combat skills will be desperately needed in the coming conflicts, and he can't lead or fight effectively if the horrors of this knowledge are in him.

Choice 2:  A.  Kiina obviously can't see the chaos enveloping the house right now.  Action is needed, and Kiina is too passive unless her rule is threatened.

Choice 1: B.  Tahu's combat skills will be desperately needed in the coming conflicts, and he can't lead or fight effectively if the horrors of this knowledge are in him.

Choice 2:  A.  Kiina obviously can't see the chaos enveloping the house right now.  Action is needed, and Kiina is too passive unless her rule is threatened.

Choice 1: B

Choice 2: A

Both of your choices have been noted!

Having just read the whole thing now, I must complain that Tahu Okoto was having way too hard of a time fighting Tahu Stars, considering Tahu Okoto has, like, idunno, five times the pieces? :P Despite that, this story is fascinating, orignal, and glorious, and I'll be sure to stay tuned. :P

On another note, A for both choices. The very idea of Takadox and Gali Mata working together is all too amusing. :P

Edited by Brickobotface

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P

Having just read the whole thing now, I must complain that Tahu Okoto was having way too hard of a time fighting Tahu Stars, considering Tahu Okoto has, like, idunno, five times the pieces? :P Despite that, this story is fascinating, orignal, and glorious, and I'll be sure to stay tuned. :P

On another note, A for both choices. The very idea of Takadox and Gali Mata working together is all too amusing. :P

Your choices have been noted!

episode_11_banner.jpg

EPISODE 11: BLUE DIVIDED

has released!

---

IN THIS CHAPTER:

-Umarak confronts sets in 2010

-The Blue League splits up

-Tahu Nuva meets with his council

-Maxilos meets those responsible for Makuta's disappearance

-and Onua Okoto regains his memories!

---

CHOICE #1: Will Gali Mata and Takadox go to see Tahu Stars?

A – Yes

B – No

CHOICE #2: Which set should appear in the next episode?

A – Norik Hagah

B – Nuju Metru

MAKE YOUR CHOICES NOW!!

What do you all think of this arc so far? It's probably going to be a lot bigger than the first arc was, and probably longer too. :)

1st choice:  B.  Gali Mata sided with Tahu Mata in the fight, and I don't think Tahu Stars is willing to show mercy.

2nd:  A.  Because why not?

1- B: Reasoning in post above. Plus Tahu Stars seems pretty villainous at times.

2- B: Nuju's depressing, no-nonsense nature would be interesting to see.

A, A

Apologies for the late response; I've been away. But all of your choices have been noted for the next chapter! :)

2nd choice is B, especially as you've already briefly shown us Nuju.

Now, the first choice is the interesting one.

I'll say B. Though I would expect Takadox to go with A.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

2nd choice is B, especially as you've already briefly shown us Nuju.

Now, the first choice is the interesting one.

I'll say B. Though I would expect Takadox to go with A.

Your choices have also been noted!

So far it looks like Gali Mata & Takadox will resist going to see Tahu Stars, while we're tied for the decision between Nuju Metru and Norik Hagah!

episode_12_banner.jpg

EPISODE 12: MAXILOS

has been released!!

---

IN THIS CHAPTER:

Maxilos takes on the Creations - all of them!

---

CHOICE #1: What should Tahu Mata & Scuba do?

A – Stay and fight Umarak

B – Use Scuba’s water powers to escape

CHOICE #2: Who should Norik Hagah seek out next time?

A – Tahu Mistika

B – Nuju Metru

CHOICE #3: What should Vultraz do?

A – Stay and help Irnakk fight

B – Take Maxilos to safety

MAKE YOUR CHOICES NOW!!

Choice 1: B Tahu and Scuba would not be able to handle Umarak.

Choice 2: A Sounds interesting.

Choice 3: B There's no way Irnakk can lose if Vultraz helps.

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Ooh!  Three choices!

1: B.  Even though Tahu and Scuba don't know Umarak's exact abilities, it's clear they would be hard pressed to beat him.

2: A.  Nuju Metru is most likely dead.  If Tahu Mistika hasn't sided with Stars, he may be of help.

3: B.  Irnakk should be easily able to beat a near-dead Titan and a few dozen Rahkshi; if Vultraz can get Maxilos out and rested, he'll be useful in the long run.

Ooh!  Three choices!

1: B.  Even though Tahu and Scuba don't know Umarak's exact abilities, it's clear they would be hard pressed to beat him.

2: A.  Nuju Metru is most likely dead.  If Tahu Mistika hasn't sided with Stars, he may be of help.

3: B.  Irnakk should be easily able to beat a near-dead Titan and a few dozen Rahkshi; if Vultraz can get Maxilos out and rested, he'll be useful in the long run.

B, A, B.

That spells BAB, folks. Never BAB after a large meal.

All choices noted!

B, A, B.

EDIT: RG, this isn't music, stop writing a scale. =P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

A little announcement - now that we've gotten images of the 2016 Toa, I will share with you all that I do plan to add them into Tahu vs. Tahu. I'm still trying to decide on a "name" for them (since Toa Uniters is... kinda meh), but they will play a major role in the story, especially with regards to the Toa Okoto.