CHOICE #1: How do the Lewas escape?

A - Do it stealthily

B - Make as big a commotion as possible

CHOICE #2: Does Sergei kill Makuta?

A - Yes

B - No

Post your answers below!

---

With Episode 06, we'll meet our next creation... and perhaps we will finally learn the identity of our mysterious hero in 2001!

B and B.

Noted!

1: Oooh, tough choice...I'll go with A, since this mission sounds like non-interference is crucial.

2:  A.  Sergei's goal is to KILL MAKUTA.  I don't see how their interests could really be one and the same.

Certainly what appear to be the most realistic options.

Stealthy, Live.

Terrrymak must live. :P

Let's be honest with ourselves, here. If I'm giving you the chance to kill someone off now, then I guarantee you that if you let them survive, I'm just going to kill them off on my own later on. :P

B and A. Lewas are NOT stealthy and someone who wants Teridax dead would know better than to take manipulation from him. 

True enough.

Option 1: B ecause their not ninjas

Option 2: B ecause I want to see backstabs

Backstabs are always good.

B, A

Noted!

B and A. Lewas are NOT stealthy and someone who wants Teridax dead would know better than to take manipulation from him. 

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.

Didn't Tahu say once that Lewa was the best at moving silently...?  Somewhere in Makuta's Revenge and/or the comics?  Just a thought...

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.

Didn't Tahu say once that Lewa was the best at moving silently...?  Somewhere in Makuta's Revenge and/or the comics?  Just a thought...

Well I mean, possibly. But that doesn't necessarily mean that any of these Lewa sets is the same; after all, we have a female Lewa, which has never really been officially in canon.

Rip Terrymak. ;_; 

=P

When is the chapter by the way, as you didn't set a date?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

g2_banner_s6_-_lewa_okoto.jpg

EPISODE 06: 4 AND A HALF LEWAS

has released!

---

During this chapter, events are starting to approach their conclusions; we're approaching the end of what I would call the first major "arc", which will be coming with Episode 08.

---

CHOICE #1: Who should Luroka seek out and speak to?

OPTION A - The Toa working alongside the Director.

OPTION B - Sergei; they can discuss their origins.

Whichever option you select, the decision will only impact Episode 08; this is because...

Episode 07: Time-Travelling Warlords will focus on the Barraki, as they travel forward from the year 2007 to the year 2015... which is, obviously, also the year that the Toa Okoto travel back in time!

I'm looking forward to it, and I hope that you will too.

For this one, I'd go with B.  While Luroka was not directly told of either group, the fact that the Director mentioned he was their SECOND creation would likely send him looking for the first (possibly for a kill?) to see if they know anything new.

B

B, because Sergei always needs a Godhead.

Option B. Although it'd be wise to side with another Toa than a Rahkshi, the Rahkshi has more information.

Option A.

I'd go with A - finding out who the Director is may be a priority. 

All noted!

I vote B.

Also, time travelling to 2015 hype train.

Where we're going, we won't need train tracks. =þ

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I vote A. because I know it won't make a difference what I say.

Also, did I notice a Red vs. Blue reference in this chapter? :P

Yes, the "why are we here?" is the burning question that fuels Lewa Okoto's quest. =P

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!

Somewhat oddly, I have actually completed writing the first draft of Episode 08 before even starting Episode 07! 

It's gonna be a big one. Stay tune for more announcements.

• 2 weeks later...

g2_banner_s7_-_barraki.jpg

EPISODE 07: TIME-TRAVELLING WARLORDS

has released!

---

During this chapter, the Barraki visit the future - giving us our second glimpse of 2015! The "2015-A" is there to indicate that they have actually entered a different timeline altogether; the 2015 they saw is, as you could probably tell from the dialogue, takes place in a timeline where events are radically different. 

Spooky.

And of course, Tahu Stars leads us into Episode 08!

---

There are no choices to be made this chapter... but I can announce that Episode 08 is titled...

warriors_-_teaser_1.jpg

This banner, starring Tahu Stars, is the first of four banners for the upcoming chapter! Can you guess the other three characters? I'll be unveiling them one by one leading up to the release of Episode 08 this upcoming Wednesday!!

I hope you all enjoy. :)

Such a spooky chapter...

Anyway, my guesses for the next banners are Tahu Mata, Tahu Okoto, and William Furno (not necessarily in that order.)

Well, you're correct about two of them!

---

warriors_-_teaser_2.jpg

Here's a teaser for Episode 08!

---

Takanuva Stars gestured with one of his staves, yelling, “take them down!”

Both sides charged, with sets on either side letting out battle cries as their two sides met. Tahu Mata ran straight into Takanuva Stars, shouldering the Toa of Light back and causing him to stumble and fall. The Toa Mata of Fire swung his sword in a wide arc, aiming for Takanuva Stars’ leg, but found it deflected by a long spear wielded by Kopaka Okoto. The Toa Okoto was easily fending his Toa Mata counterpart with his massive shield.

“I defended you once and was imprisoned for it,” Kopaka Okoto growled. “This House is yours no longer. I will not stand for it.”

Tahu Mata did not reply, instead ducking underneath Kopaka Okoto’s spear and shouldering his shield aside, allowing Kopaka Mata the opening he needed to disarm the Toa Okoto of Ice. Kopaka Okoto fell back, forced to use only his spear against his Toa Mata counterpart, while Tahu Mata turned back to Takanuva Stars.

“No!”

He was just in time to knock a spear directed at his leg away with his sword, quickly swinging back up to block the second spear as Takanuva Stars spun towards him. The Toa of Light’s frustration was evident as he ferociously pressed the attack, forcing Tahu Mata onto the defensive as he slowly retreated from the onslaught of blows. Their duel approached the entrance to the Basement, passing by the other sets.

“Still you fight!” Takanuva Stars snapped. “Why can’t you just accept your fate?”

“This isn’t my fate,” Tahu Mata replied, shaking his head. “Your gambit will not work.”

“Then die!”

---

warriors_-_teaser_3.jpg

Who is the fourth??

I don't think anyone saw that banner coming.

I thought about Matoro, but I figured that since Hero Factory would likely be coming soon in the series, their leader (William Furno) was a better banner candidate.

Not quite yet. Although technically HF has already made their debut, I suppose.