TAHU vs. TAHU: Review

Voltex

episode_13_banner.jpg

EPISODE 13: ANOTHER DAY

HAS BEEN RELEASED.

---

IN THIS CHAPTER:

Tahu Mata & Scuba flee from Umarak...

Gali Mata & Takadox meet with Tahu Stars...

...and Vultraz helps Irnakk take on the Creations!

---

CHOICE #1: What should Tahu Mata & Scuba do?

A – Try to talk to the Heroes

B – Fight them now

CHOICE #2: Where will Norik Hagah search first?

A – The Backyard

B – The Kitchen

CHOICE #3: Which Toa Okoto should be focused on next chapter?

A – Tahu Okoto

B – Gali Okoto

C – Pohatu Okoto

D – Onua Okoto

E – Lewa Okoto

MAKE YOUR CHOICES NOW!

Abe

Clever spelling

BTW, do not fret about your character's demise; he will still appear in future chapters. I plan to have a few scenes with the creations that take place in the past.

Such a lengthy chapter!

1:  B.  With all that's going on, Tahu should probably read "take care of you" as "dismember you on the spot."

2:  A.  As far as the other sets know, the backyard is the last known location of Gali Mata.

3:  D.  I want to see how he's holding up.

I always look forward to seeing your thought process with the choices offered in each chapter.

Choices from both of you have been noted!

B and A for the reasons railblazer said, and D, as I want to see more of how the Toa Okoto got there.

Also. Please have Mantax kill Torch. =P

Satisfy our wish just once, please. =P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

A, B, D.

B and A for the reasons railblazer said, and D, as I want to see more of how the Toa Okoto got there.

Also. Please have Mantax kill Torch. =P

Satisfy our wish just once, please. =P

Both of your choices noted!

Mantax killing Torch?

We shall see.

(probably not)

Well, I've gone and made banners for all of the other chapters; you can see them all below!

episode_0_banner.jpg

episode_1_banner.jpg

episode_2_banner.jpg

episode_3_banner.jpg

episode_4_banner.jpg

episode_5_banner.jpg

episode_6_banner.jpg

episode_7_banner.jpg

warriors_-_teaser_4.jpg

episode_9_banner.jpg

episode_10_banner.jpg

episode_11_banner.jpg

episode_12_banner.jpg

episode_13_banner.jpg

• Upvote 1

Here's a little teaser for Episode 14:

---

Turbo, Granite, Electro, Spark, and Blaster were scattered across the floor of the Attic, each of them slowly and weakly pushing themselves defiantly to their feet.

Torch, Amazon, Jet, and Millennia still stood strong against their foe.

Their foe – Umarak the Hunter – chuckled darkly as he turned to face them, light shining upon his face from the freshly-made hole in the wall. The massive time-travelling Titan crouched down and grabbed his sword before standing straight, stalking towards the line of Throwbots.

“I will still give you the chance to retreat,” the Hunter said, his voice a deep rumble. “I only require Millennia.”

“You will not!” Torch spat.

“Insolent as always,” Umarak murmured, shaking his head. “In the timeline that I was born in… there too, you led the Throwbots to their destruction, Torch. All of you died in the endgame, all except one… although you were, for many months, presumed deceased as well, until the Vezons freed you.”

Umarak easily caught Turbo in one hand as the Throwbot suddenly lunged at him; he squeezed, and Turbo’s parts scattered in all directions. The Hunter examined the husk that remained in his hand disinterestedly before tossing the corpse – if it could even be referred to as such – aside.

“When visited by the ultimate one at the beginning of the civil war, you unwisely accepted his so-called ‘gifts’ that granted you the elemental powers you now control,” the Hunter continued. “But in my timeline… you had spent over ten years cooped up in this stuffy attic before receiving your powers, and all of you were bitter, terrible, stupid sets for it. You worked for the almighty creation, and were rewarded with death.”

---

Umarak will be proving just how dangerous he is this chapter... alongside a few other things.

Episode 14 will be titled Dying Light.

Edited by Lucina

I wonder how Umarak will deal with someone after they tell him how much he's influenced the time line now also.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

episode_14_banner.jpg

EPISODE 14: DYING LIGHT

HAS RELEASED!

---

-Tahu Mata & Scuba fight William Furno & Dunkan Bulk in the year 2001

-Umarak decimates the Throwbots

-The Lewas, away from the House for too long, slowly begin to freeze

-Norik Hagah & Tahu Mistika find a dangerous possible ally in Kiina

-Gali Mata, Takadox, Pridak, Mantax & Axonn meet Nuparu Inika while spying on Hero Factory

-and finally, we begin to delve deeper into the memories of Onua Okoto...

---

CHOICE #1: What will Ski do when he wakes up?

A – Attempt to flee Tahu Mata and the others

B – Remain with them

CHOICE #2: Will Gali Mata’s team report back to Tahu Stars?

A – Yes; report back immediately

B – No; stay and gather more information

CHOICE #3: What will Onua Okoto remember first?

A – The mission of the Toa Okoto

B – The villains working behind the scenes 

MAKE YOUR CHOICES NOW!

1:  B.  Hopefully the presence of Scuba will be enough to assure Ski he is in no danger right now.

2:  A.  I doubt Hero Factory managed not to hear all the commotion under the bed; they need to get out fast.  Besides, it sounds like the meeting is over.

3:  A.  Yeah, they may have failed the mission, but I'd like to know what it is.

Let's see...

1. B, as Scuba's there and it makes sense to stay safer.

2. I say A because the reasons Railblazer said.

3. A. Moar info plot Onua. Pls.

I also want to see what Kiina gets for asking to see their leader. =P

Also, the Lewas need to do something.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

1:  B.  Hopefully the presence of Scuba will be enough to assure Ski he is in no danger right now.

2:  A.  I doubt Hero Factory managed not to hear all the commotion under the bed; they need to get out fast.  Besides, it sounds like the meeting is over.

3:  A.  Yeah, they may have failed the mission, but I'd like to know what it is.

Let's see...

1. B, as Scuba's there and it makes sense to stay safer.

2. I say A because the reasons Railblazer said.

3. A. Moar info plot Onua. Pls.

I also want to see what Kiina gets for asking to see their leader. =P

Also, the Lewas need to do something.

Both choices noted! The reasoning makes sense.

AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

(it's sorta big but also not that big)

As some of you might be aware, this Tahu vs. Tahu, while standing on its own and being the definitive "version" of this story (as it is a reboot, more or less), is not the first. The very first iteration of Tahu vs. Tahu was released waaaaaaay back on December 19th, 2010. As such, December 19th, 2015 will be the fifth(?) anniversary of the entire series.

As such, Episode 15 will be releasing on December 19th. The choices from Episode 14 will be carrying over into Episode 16 instead, as I have something rather special planned for Episode 15 to celebrate the fifth anniversary of the series as a whole.

So I hope you'll all look forward to Episode 15 when it comes. I'll have a teaser for you all soon.

Episode 15

episode_15_banner.jpg

releases December 19th, 2015.

Edited by Lucina
  • Upvote 2

“Your little alliance seeks to cause a paradox… and we must halt them in their tracks.”

But where's the fun in that Umarak? Paradoxes are what make time travel interesting. =P

As for what happened in the chappy-

I'm interested to see more of what happens in Umarak's plan with Tahu Mata and Stars.

And what's wrong with having a vessel for Almighty walking around? ;)

I'm interested to see chapter 16, especially with our little preview with Lewa Phantoka too.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

“Your little alliance seeks to cause a paradox… and we must halt them in their tracks.”

But where's the fun in that Umarak? Paradoxes are what make time travel interesting. =P

I'm interested to see more of what happens in Umarak's plan with Tahu Mata and Stars.

I'm interested to see chapter 16, especially with our little preview with Lewa Phantoka too.

vessels are always a bad thing

vessels are always a bad thing

Can we have Almighty himself then? :evilgrin:

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

• 1 month later...

I read all of this about a week ago...needless to say, this one hits it out of the ballpark in any and every possible way.

That said...is this continuing?

...Can it continue anyway?

...please?

i've been waiting for over three years for Mantax to kill Torch already

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

I read all of this about a week ago...needless to say, this one hits it out of the ballpark in any and every possible way.

That said...is this continuing?

...Can it continue anyway?

...please?

i've been waiting for over three years for Mantax to kill Torch already

I've been focusing more on my other project - Oblivion - recently, but I am still writing this. Episode 16 has just been a little lower on my priority list.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Woah. Just read this over the last couple days....dang, boyeeeee.

When I first started it, I thought it might be just a goofy little story about all the Bionicle sets reacting to the human world. But nooooo... I was so wrong.

Only such a well-written story like this can make you feel worry for ALL the characters, and make you see all of the different sides to the story...except for the Blue League. They're jerks.

Can't wait for the next part!

Never use LEGO and Megabloks in the same build - Me.