Official Recent Musical Purchases Thread

kongutohunga

Destiny: Original Soundtrack

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

bought Katatonia's "The Great Cold Distance (5.1 Edition)" on CD and "Dethroned & Uncrowned" on vinyl. Woo.

• Upvote 1

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Why would I tell you my latest musical purchase. Nobody here needs to know that the last thing I purchased was The Music Of Star War: 30th Anniversary Collector's Edition. I really don't think that it's any.... of.... your.... oh wait.... I just told you.... Oh dang it!!!

Edited by TheDarkSide

BZStyle,

BZGrace,

BZPower in your face!

Best line in film history

"We have an old saying too, Georgi - and you're full of it."

All you need to know about me:

• Lifetime Bionicle fan
  • Loves Bionicle, HATES Hero Factory

Ordered Pink by Boris, which is the last of their albums that isn't too hard to find and is relatively inexpensive.

Probably for the best, since I've already kinda overspent on their stuff, but what I bought so far doesn't even account for half of their discography.

I'm also pretty much giving up hope on getting Feedbacker and Dronevil - my two favourite albums by them - unless they get reissued.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

ordered Elizium by Fields of the Nephilim

update: bought the Use Your Deluge EP by Beastmilk. also sent my defective copy of Siren Charms by In Flames back to the label per their instructions a little over a week ago and I got my corrected replacement from them today.

update 2: ordered The Nephilim by Fields of the Nephilim

Edited by Ryuujin

Hmm is this tread anything musical related.I brought a fender squire mustang a while back in may/july brought it to school for music class and when I take it out of the bag there's 2 cracks in the body like someone stood on it.Anyways that may be off topic because most of the posts here are about cds/vinyls ect.The last cd I brought was Led Zeppelins' Mothership great album its basically the best of led zeppelin if you want to get into zeppelin get this album you wont regret it.

anime_signature_by_boyinunderground-d2xe

Ordered the CD+DVD release of Raise the Dead - Live From Wacken by Alice Cooper.

Hmm is this tread anything musical related.I brought a fender squire mustang a while back in may/july brought it to school for music class and when I take it out of the bag there's 2 cracks in the body like someone stood on it.Anyways that may be off topic because most of the posts here are about cds/vinyls ect.

Instruments and other musical things are totally cool, people do post about them now and again.

Sucks about the guitar.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

got El Pintor by Interpol and .5: The Gray Chapter by Slipknot

they also gave me a free King 810 EP with the latter

that ought make a nice coaster or throwing disk

edit: for $15 I got The First Four Years by Black Flag, Repeater + 3 Songs and In on the Kill Taker by Fugazi, and The Shape of Punk to Come by Refused, the latter of which was free

Edited by Ryuujin
  • Upvote 1