Official Recent Musical Purchases Thread

kongutohunga

Ordered the split 7" single by Boris and Asobi Seksu (limited to 1000 copies), a vinyl copy of Attention Please by Boris, a vinyl copy of angL by Ihsahn, and the Immer Zu single by INVSN on limited edition green vinyl (limited to 500 copies).

Edited by Queen of Liars

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

bought the Funeral Party EP by Grave Pleasures, Vol II by Puppy, the 3-disc limited edition of Hardwired...to Self-Destruct by Metallica (which I got for only $5 because Amazon goofed and shipped it late so they refunded me half of what I paid for it), and the 2015 remasters of Kill 'Em All and Ride the Lightning also by Metallica

• 2 weeks later...

bought Node by Northlane; The Well-Intentioned Virus by Zao; Greying by The Banner; Dark Passion Play by Nightwish; Reading, Writing and Arithmetic by The Sundays; Travels by Defeater; They Moved in Shadow Together by Emily Jane White; Souvenirs d'un autre monde, Les voyages de l'âme, and Shelter by Alcest; and Rage for Order, Operation: Mindcrime, and Empire by Queensrÿche

Got the albums Heroes and The Last Stand by Sabaton. I need to link a song to the cousin that gave me the Amazon gift card and tell her that this is what she by proxy got me for Christmas. 

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

The Essential Journey by Journey

I honestly got pretty much the same today (I think it was the Greatest Hits title though).

OFFICIAL JOURNEY SONG RANKINGS:

1. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)

2. Who's Crying Now

3. idk Lights maybe???

...oops, I'm supposed to have left.

ranking is good (especially Separate Ways at #1, GOAT song) but I'd maybe put Only the Young at #3

The Essential compilation is super good, it's got all the songs from the greatest hits plus another disc of songs (less popular singles, deep cuts, a couple live, etc.)

• Upvote 1