Official Recent Musical Purchases Thread

kongutohunga

• 4 weeks later...

Val, you're the saviour of the topic :PYesterday I preordred the limited edition of Paradise Lost's Tragic Idol, which is gonna be signed, so that's awesome.Other than that, I recently picked up Deconstruction by the Devin Townsend Project and I Declare : Treason by Doctor Midnight And The Mercy Cult.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

90125 -- YesKarmacode -- Lacuna CoilDark Adrenaline -- Lacuna CoilPieces Of Eight -- StyxOzzmosis -- Ozzy OsbournePermanent Waves -- Rush

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

I just pre-ordered the Limited Edition Box Set of Marina & The Diamonds' Electra HeartIt's out April 30t and I can't wait for it to pop up in my mail. :biggrin: .Forgive me for the double-post but this topic is too good to die. When I was in London last month I took the time to visit a music store in Oxford Street. That place had EVERYTHING. And I mean EVERYTHING. I had to stop myself from buying too many CDs! Anyway, here's what I got: Lungs and Ceremonials by Florence + The Machine Fallen and Anywhere But Home by Evanescence (and now I have all their albums!) Homogenic, Vespertine, Medúlla and Biophilia by Björk. I swear, those are some of the best purchases I've ever made. Do NO intentionally double post or bump topics. - Watashi Wa

Edited by Watashi Wa

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

• 3 weeks later...

@Xinlo: Very nice choice of albums.I recently got both albums by Kitcaliber, This Broken City and the new one, D.FREQ.CRUSH. Also What You Do EP by The Queenstons. Sick stuff, all of it.Also (slightly off topic) I bought a bass guitar and amp last week and I'm learning to play. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Edited by Architect

"Archangel" by Two Steps From [][][][].

I know this is from a few weeks ago, but Val, I will love you forever and ever for buying this.Most recent thing I bought was six Loreena McKennitt songs. I bought Dante's Prayer and The Old Ways twice, because I accidentally bought the live versions and didn't want to get applauded for sitting in class listening to Celtic music every time the darn track ended.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

The Bends - Radiohead###### ###### ###### - The ######Different Class - Pulp99 Songs of Revolution - Streetlight ManifestoD.R.U.G.S. - Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows

Just saw this, but just know that I approve wholeheartedly. Can't say the debut was as good as I was hoping it would be, and it wasn't the most memorable of albums, but I love love LOVE Craig Owens.Anyway.As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

On iTunes:Angel of Babylon and The Wicked Symphony by Avantasia.Epsilon by Blood Stain Child.

I know this is from a few weeks ago, but Val, I will love you forever and ever for buying this.

:wub:

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Today, I finally bought Scars & Stories by The Fray. I listened to the album online, so I know it's good, but it still feels good to own a physical copy of the music.I didn't realize until after I arrived at Target and picked the album up that, being the Target special edition, it came with four bonus songs: an acoustic cover of "Streets of Philadelphia" and live versions of "The Fighter", "You Found Me", and "How to Save a Life". I'm glad to finally own "How to Save a Life" (even if it is the live version).

• 2 weeks later...

The Scorpions - GoldThe Moody Blues - Days of Future PassedThe Moody Blues - In Search of the Lost ChordEpica - Requiem for the Indifferent

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~