Official Recent Musical Purchases Thread

kongutohunga

Watershed (Special Edition w/DVD) by Opeth

Edited by The Xinlo Of This Story
  • Upvote 1

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Just bought a few albums off iTunes:

* Devil May Cry: Sound Box (a modest collection of excellent music from the original four games) -- Masami Ueda, Misao Senbongi, Masato Kôda, Tetsuya Shibata, Satoshi Ise, Kento Hasegawa & Shusaku Uchiyama with Shawn "Shootie HG" McPherson
* Devil May Cry 4 Soundtrack -- Shusaku Uchiyama & Tetsuya Shibata with Shawn "Shootie HG" McPherson, Jason "ShyBoy" Arnold, & Aubrey Ashburn
* Legends of Chima Vol. 1 -- Anthony Lledo
* Legends of Chima Vol. 2 -- Anthony Lledo

Edited by The Night's King

The Night King's BIONICLE 2.0 Collection
Toa Masters: [IIIIII] Toa Uniters: [IIIIII] Protectors: [IIIIII] Creatures: [IIIIII] Mask Maker: [II] Shadow Spawn: [III] Umarak: [II]
Kulta's Horde: [II]

"...The cold winds shall rise, and the dead shall rise with them..."

"And all the world shall feel... our... FREEZE!"

• 2 weeks later...

found Tool's 10,000 Days at a used book store

• Upvote 1

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Slayer's "Seasons In The Abyss" on vinyl.

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Book of Souls by Iron Maiden and High Country by The Sword

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Album and The Visitors both by ABBA, and Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? by Megadeth all on vinyl.

E8c8QpP.jpg

ordered The Novella Reservoir by Novembers Doom

update: got some birthday money and ordered the Asia-only Beyond the Infinite EP by Soilwork

update 2: took advantage of my birthday discount at FYE and picked up Permanence by No Devotion, Better Nature by Silversun Pickups, and the limited edition of Every Open Eye by Chvrches

Edited by Scythey
  • Upvote 1

update 2: took advantage of my birthday discount at FYE and picked up...the limited edition of Every Open Eye by Chvrches

How is the album? I've been interested in picking it up.

not much of a change or progression from The Bones of What You Believe, but no less enjoyable, either. it's pretty much more of the same which isn't such a bad thing in this instance. maybe crisper production and an overall more upbeat feel, if anything is different. if you liked the first album, you'll definitely like it.

edit: bought Rain Without End and Tunnel of No Light by October Tide

Edited by Scythey
  • Upvote 1

not much of a change or progression from The Bones of What You Believe, but no less enjoyable, either. it's pretty much more of the same which isn't such a bad thing in this instance. maybe crisper production and an overall more upbeat feel, if anything is different. if you liked the first album, you'll definitely like it.

Nice, thanks. I think I'll go for it.

Anyway, I got Fleetwood Mac: Greatest Hits because I am a scrub and also because it was one of my favorite discs as a child, so I thought I'd relive some memories.

picked up Psychic Warfare by Clutch and Exhausting Fire by Kylesa

update: bought Materia and The Blue by Novembre

update 2: ordered A Thin Shell by October Tide and picked up Kill the Flaw by Sevendust

update 3: bought Black Out the Sun by Sevendust

update 4: pre-ordered the CD of A Dream in Static by Earthside

Edited by Scythey
  • Upvote 1