A Beautiful Train Ride.

Vote Count:

John Cena: 1

Sir Lancelot: 1

Tahu: 1

Dick Dastardly: 1

Tom Cruise: 3

Michael Caine: 3

The people gathered Tom and Michael into a corner. "Nooo! My illustrious career!" Tom cried. The people knew he played the good guy for too long, now he was getting his sick kicks by murdering everyone on this train. Michael was fine either way. Everyone knew he was the good guy and that he would prove his innocence. Totally wasn't him.

The tunnel started to come up. let's see what happens!

• Upvote 4

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

In a bout of irony, Michael Caine snaps, and shoots everyone on the train.

So is Tom Cruise just tied down? He's not purged from the train?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

They're both tied down.

Sorry fishers that was the closing of the votes.

Before Tunnel two.

So the two famous actors were tied down. The people watched for a while...but do to their party behaviors they went back to doing so. Tom Cruise cried the whole time while Michael Caine demanded for an umbrella to be put between them. All was well and fine...

"TUNNEL!!" Shouted Dinkleberg. Everyone braced and hugged again waiting for the worst. They sat in silence (aside from Tom's non-stop crying). Suddenly a gasp was heard and a voice saying: "My illustrious career..." as it faded off. Everyone was scared about this noise and continued waiting. Suddenly the light came in again and everyone looked around. Tom had passed out on the floor with a trail of tears flowing around him. Michael was scolding him in British. The people untied them when suddenly Spitz told everyone to turn around.

There on the floor laid the melted body of Ice-Cube.

It was then that everyone agreed that there ended his illustrious rapping career.

Commence voting people.

Edited by Slider of Slikanalo

Drop a rock on an ice cube, and it'll break. Therefore, it must have been The Rock who murdered Ice-Cube. Logic.

I vote The Rock.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Okay, we have a three way tie. Which is kinda...hard to deal with.

A three way tie up doesn't seem fair in that it eliminates more suspects in that way and really narrows the search down. It really isn't fair especially with the number of players we have. Hopefully you can all understand.

So, while the Killer chooses who he will attempt to kill, we will choose one of the three to tie up. Beware, make your choice wise as you could either tie up a killer or an innocent.

(If the vote ties again, I will have to null the votes. I was fine with Michael and Tom, but three way? It's not fair.)

Edited by Slider of Slikanalo

Eh Mafia has Triple hangs all the time and that game has several murderers. Think of it this way: If we're wrong about all three, the murderer is three people closer to winning.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Well, everyone would get murdered eventually, so it would only be natural that they too be murdered.

Also, Kikanalo, you named me after A HORSE. How am I supposed to take that.

But who to vote for... Hmmmmm... I would say Sir Lancelot, if only because I am apparently a horse with a grudge in this game.

Votes:

Party-Goer: 2

Sir Lancelot: 1

The Rock: 0

Also, Kikanalo, you named me after A HORSE. How am I supposed to take that.

I named you after a horse because: Raisins...

Before Tunnel 3.

As the people tied up Party-Goer, I wondered why they fell for such a convenient name for an innocent. I mean come on. ITS SUPER NOT SUSPICOUS!!!

So aside from narrator frustration, the people partied after they finished tying up PG. Suddenly Spitz yelled "TUNNEL" and everyone braced again. PG yelled: "OH MATA NUI HELP ME" when all the light was gone. Everyone sat and braced. Spitz was fumbling around in the darkness when suddenly he bumped into someone. "Who's there" Spitz asked. "No one but me" the voice replied. Spitz sighed, but then looked in confusion. Suddenly Spitz was lifted into the air. He struggled to free himself while the figure fought him to a different part of the train. Spitz was lifted higher while continued to fight until suddenly his head hit the solid brick of the roof of the tunnel. The figure then took Spitz's body and heaved it off the back of the train.

Suddenly all light returned to the train and everyone looked around. "OH NO" Dribble cried. "WHERE'S SPITZ!?" Everyone looked but didn't see him anywhere. "He's not in the punch bowl." Michael Caine said as he looked in. "Well nothing but Tom's tear are in it." "I am sorry" Tom sobbed into the punch bowl. "Baby" Michael murmured. Suddenly John Cena appeared. "Sorry, just had to excuse myself for a little while. I found this while I was out though" he said when he showed a police badge with Spitz's name on it.

Spitz; Nevermore, Cop. Died Tunnel 3.

Regroup you hungover party-people, don't let the cop die in vain!