Summer 2015 Bionicle Instructions on LEGO.com

BZPower user Ethan Obi reports in the Official Bionicle 2015 Topic that the instruction manuals for all five new BIONICLE sets for this summer have been uploaded to LEGO.com as PDF files and posted to the LEGO Customer Service website. The scan quality is very good, making it easy to distinguish what colors the sets use and view the key visuals, comics, and other images that accompany each set's building steps. Follow the link above or read on for links to the individual manuals!

View the full article

• Upvote 3

Ugly Skull Scorpio may be, but he does offer some enjoyment with his somewhat complex build. I'll get him for the sake of completion and the corrupted mask, but I won't be purchasing duplicates of him. 

It's a good thing these've popped up. They give me an insight of just how each of their functions differentiate.

The scan quality is very good

*sigh*

Yep, they're scans. Not digital copies of the originals or anything... Nope, scans. The Lego group scanned their own manuals. 

Yeah, apologies. Poor word choice on my part. But still, I hope you understand the idea I was trying to get across — that the colors and graphics aren't as distorted as they often have been in past LEGO.com instruction manuals.

• Upvote 2

The scan quality is very good

*sigh*

Yep, they're scans. Not digital copies of the originals or anything... Nope, scans. The Lego group scanned their own manuals. 

Yeah, apologies. Poor word choice on my part. But still, I hope you understand the idea I was trying to get across — that the colors and graphics aren't as distorted as they often have been in past LEGO.com instruction manuals.

You could have said image quality, which is applicable no matter where the image came from.

• 2 weeks later...