Bionicle Mafia: The Luroka Coefficients

Makuta Luroka

Day Two: Black

Because of the prior elimination, no votes were held.

Day Two: White

The masses shouted the names of each other, or at least, three of them did. A portal then opened, casting JAG18, ToaD, and Underscore into the Zone of Darkness. The zivon was rather starved lately.

JAG18, Matoran, Lynched Day Two

ToaD, Mafia, Lynched Day Two

Underscore, Mafia, Lynched Day Two

The village of the White Room have won! Thank you for playing! Roles will be posted in the player list of the first post.

Edited by Ryuko Matoi
  • Upvote 5

bBhcfWO.png

*Had no clue he even died*

Wasn't paying super close attention to this game lately... 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Night Three: Black

They entered the bedroom of Dragon.Star to find him rather sound asleep, as he had been sleeping the past few days. The killer decided Dragon.Star wouldn't be waking up soon, or ever, for that matter. To that end, the killer had a stack of C4 explosives.

A few seconds later, there wasn't much left of Dragon.Star that wouldn't require a squeegee to clean up.

Dragon.Star, Detective, Killed Night Three.

bBhcfWO.png

Day Three

The silence greatly disturbed Luroka, as nobody would make any accusations. So once again, his hand was cast.

The massive, form of Makuta Luroka appeared before Taka Nuvia, cloaked in shadow. He drew his sword, the blade was true black, the Onui-Onoi Avosa, Light eater, as he called it, and ran her through. Shadow emanated from the wound, and she was engulfed.

In seconds the av-matoran was no more, her light consumed as fuel to power Luroka's shadow.

Taka Nuvia, Matoran, Eliminated Day Three.

The Mafia of the Black Room have won! Roles will be posted in the first post.

Edited by Ryuko Matoi

bBhcfWO.png

This was fun and didn't take ages to complete.

First round was good, but seriously, that village... you guys were more or less determined to see each other die. Second round, less so. Also, if the Mafia won the first round, and the Village won in the White Room, but the Mafia won in the Black Room, does that make this a 2/3 Mafia win and a 1/3 Village win?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

This was fun and didn't take ages to complete.

First round was good, but seriously, that village... you guys were more or less determined to see each other die. Second round, less so. Also, if the Mafia won the first round, and the Village won in the White Room, but the Mafia won in the Black Room, does that make this a 2/3 Mafia win and a 1/3 Village win?

no

all mafia, all the time