Skull Warrior Information

According to Biosector01, the Scorpios are legion and there is but a single Basher. The only question I have about this is were did this information come from? I have searched, but have been unable to find anything conclusive. 

Did you go to the 2002 'The Power Lies Beneath' tour?

If yes, PM me. I'm looking for something that was only distributed during that tour.

Honestly, I don't believe there is any information out there. I've been looking myself, but I have no idea of the source.

I'm in the process of removing this information now, pending any official word from anyone.

• Upvote 3

bzpsig2015.png

This is likely being assumed from the comics on the sets' boxes. There are at least two Scorpios, according to the set comic, while only one Basher has appeared. Of course, the winter wave's comics didn't match up with the animations, so pulling information from the comics isn't a good idea.

Additionally, both the comic and box art for Skull Warrior include many silhouettes of Skull Warrior lookalikes in the background.  Not the most concrete sources, so we'll probably have to wait for more specific story info. 

sqtd1i.png

^               Often lurking, occasionally writing about sets on BS01.                     

L     This link is a bit old, but there's still some good info about combiners there.

I believe it came from the bios that were leaked a month or so back. 

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, but could you direct me to these bios?

Did you go to the 2002 'The Power Lies Beneath' tour?

If yes, PM me. I'm looking for something that was only distributed during that tour.

I believe it came from the bios that were leaked a month or so back.

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask this, but could you direct me to these bios?

Here they are, but that information isn't in them.

I think we can safely assume that there's more than one Skull Warrior, though. He's the only one of the sets whose boxart features multiples of the same set... hard to imagine that that's a coincidence or independent of actual canon.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 2 weeks later...

In the new 30 second Bionicle Promo, it shows a group of Warriors, one Slicer(Who is wearing Lewa's mask...), one Basher, one Kulta, but no Scorpio.

I can put the link on here if you want. It confirms that right now, the only individuals are Slicer, Basher, and Kulta. Scorpio is unannounced, but Skull Warrior is a class, I suppose is the way to put it.

• Upvote 2

I'm currently in the process of rewriting G2. PM me if interested.

Feel free to follow the blog! (https://spiritofokoto.tumblr.com/)

Skull Slicer is definitely one entity. He is an Arena Champion controlled by a Skull Spider Mask.

Yeah. Before about a month ago, we didn't know that. I'm just saying who we know are individuals, and who aren't

I'm currently in the process of rewriting G2. PM me if interested.

Feel free to follow the blog! (https://spiritofokoto.tumblr.com/)