Toa Masters Duo Combiners

Onaku

Alright, so these three actually have a bit of a story to them. See, the first two toa masters I got myself from the new 2015 series were Tahu and Onua, Onua having been first and then Tahu second. Eventually, I got bored with having them just sitting on my shelf so I took them apart and put them together as one titan-sized combiner.

I was actually surprised with how well it came out, so I had high hopes when I went on a shopping spree to buy the four other toa and made the other two combiners, Kopaka and Gali forming one, while Pohatu and Lewa formed the other. I actually realized that I had by coincidence put together two toa with corresponding skull spider colours, so naturally, I rolled with it and put the rest together based on that guideline.

The results were as pictured below. I managed to even make a transformation feature, giving each of them both a battle mode and a winged mode, which I personally think is really cool.

So without further ado, here is the gallery.

Comments and criticism would be most welcome.

• Upvote 1

These are really well done! they are greatly reminiscent of combiner sets from Gen 1. I also think its interesting how the sets reflect the characters put into them, like the way lewa and pohatu are leaner, and Tahu and Onewa are bulkier.

32503145093_1092652da6_o.jpg