MOC: Cetro, Master of Acid

Cetro, Master of Acid

19438428811_0f03397575_c.jpg

A young, rookie of a Toa, Cetro controls the element of Acid with much care. Armed with two acidic cleavers and the Mask of Acid, Cetro is eager to help those in need, at least with some direction.

(This guy totally isn’t a proxy of Hero Factory’s Evo in a Bionicle setting. Nope, totally not.)

19248015979_a33db17693_c.jpg

Front

19246589078_f0130f7ac9_c.jpg

Back

19438380751_941edc4501_c.jpg

Head and shoulder pauldron detail

18811710214_aff76d4935_c.jpg

Skeleton, Front (Please be mature)

19408101066_598d60d3c8_c.jpg

Skeleton, Back

19246581730_ea0a4ee353_c.jpg

Modified LW2 Gearbox

18813583213_ed0ae40862_c.jpg

Relaxed

Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Ok this is very cool, the custom gearbox is probably the highlight of the set in terms of design. The colour scheme is interesting and the shoulder armour is cool. If you removed the pre metru-nui grey from the model then I'd say it's outright flawless.

Edited by The Invisible Noob
  • Upvote 1

I happen to really like the color scheme of this MOC. It really stands out as a unique color configuration, simply due to the flawless execution. The torso armoring is ingenious, and my do I love those blades!

Where did you get those swords?

Those come from 8103 Sky Guardian, one of my favorite Exo-Force sets of all time. Even though I have 4 of those blades, I wish I had the set.

Realised I had quoted the wrong text yet again LOL

:tohu:

Edited by Mohamed Marei
  • Upvote 1

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Certo approves of these new upgrades.
Oh, wait.

:-P

I like the color scheme used, and the Evo helmet seems to fit right in to the BIONICLE theme.
I like that you used those swords and the Evo cladding too, but I feel like he needs some kind of container on his back for his sword-tubes to connect to. The way they look now, connected to the holes in the torso armor... looks a little off.

Otherwise, great job.

• Upvote 1

I think he'd look better without trans neon green, but he'd probably look less like a toa of acid. The proportions and build look coherent as a whole, and the custom gearbox means that the back armour shell doesn't stick out like the 2015 toa. The back of the legs don't look that nice as they are very empty.

• Upvote 1

Quite nice for being mostly a CCBS-mod, other than that sweet custom gearbox. That itself seems to be the biggest highlight; it fits quite well over him like a backpack of sorts, and the usage of the old Bionicle gear is good as well.

Otherwise, I particularly like the yellow areas on the shoulder plates; they look like holders for vials of acid, which is a neat touch.

~B~

• Upvote 1