MOC: Morda the Skull Crusher

Morda the Skull Crusher

18811041444_0b0c01e3f5_c.jpg

Acting as second in command to the Skull Warriors, Morda is a master tactician with an impeccable sense of determination. Morda arms himself with a spear similar to that wielded by the Skull Warriors, but with a chain which allows him to swiftly retrieve it - and whatever it’s hooked onto - swiftly. Ice energy surging through his and his legion’s bones keeps his attitude cool and absolute, and allows him some strength over Kopaka, the Master of Ice.

19407450766_eaf04f6eea_c.jpg

Front

18812916233_033ff0b04b_c.jpg

Back

18812903623_a4027bd7d8_c.jpg

Face

19437772721_976e8dbcaf_c.jpg

Attacking

19433515145_a01fb76916_c.jpg

Comparison with Skull Warrior

Thoughts?

• Upvote 3

He's good, but a bit too similar to skull warrior for my tastes. Having the same feet, mask, torso and general colour scheme does not help. However what you did with the knee guards is something I've not seen before, simple and effective but new.

Edited by The Invisible Noob
  • Upvote 1

He's pretty cool. His appearance makes him look very conscious of what he's doing. Seriously, he just looks menacing. Plain and simple. In terms of his build, I quite like it. It's understandably skeletal like Skull Warrior and the other Skull Creatures. I think as a second in command, he should wield another menacing weapon. But that's just nitpicking, and what does work, does work. 

Those are just my opinions, though. I think it's a pretty cool MOC, once again.

• Upvote 2