Build a CHI Fortress to Win the LEGO Legends of Chima "Big Box&#34

The LEGO Club website is running a new contest, open to U.S. residents, for a prize unlike any other: an "Ultimate Battle for Chima" set with 92 minifigures and over 10,000 bricks! More specifically, the "Ultimate Battle for Chima" is a bundle of 25 LEGO Legends of Chima sets. To participate, entrants are asked to build a fortress to help Laval protect the CHI from villains. More details, including a picture of that whopper of a grand prize, can be seen on the LEGO Club website, or in the July/August 2015 edition of the LEGO Club Magazine.

View the full article

• Upvote 2

This is probably the biggest Lego set, piece-wise, that I've ever seen.  :o

I won't be entering this, but I will say that it is cool that Lego is still doing stuff with the Legends of Chima line, even though it had ended.

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

This is probably the biggest Lego set, piece-wise, that I've ever seen. :o

I won't be entering this, but I will say that it is cool that Lego is still doing stuff with the Legends of Chima line, even though it had ended.

I agree with you, man: this is the biggest Lego set, piece-wise, that I've ever seen, too. I mean, man, this box is huge! This is crazy!:o

Even though that I may not be going to enter this, either, but it's interesting and awesome that Lego is doing something for Legends of Chima, even though that it ended for some reason. I wish that other themes, like Bionicle, could do that, but that would be too much. So I think that it would be a good idea if each theme can have this "big box" in a year before another theme can have its own in the following year.:)

• Upvote 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Eh... I've seen bigger.

Seriously, though, this is pretty sweet.

• Upvote 4

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Eh... I've seen bigger.

Seriously, though, this is pretty sweet.

O_O

My goodness what in the world??? :P

"All magic comes with a price, dearie!" -The Dark One

I'm known on the LMB's as Brickobotface, Teh Dark One is merely a fad. :P