• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Pbzp A

Awesomeness Pbzps

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 574 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 05:25 PM

This one was requested by Awesomeness; he asked for a black and orange robotic-looking Toa with a "wonkin' big sword". This is the best I could come up with.Posted ImageA close-up on the headPosted ImageBack shotPosted ImageThings that I like about this MOC:-The custom "robotic" arm-The headgear (or cybernetic eye in this case)-The sword design-Torso design (kinda looks like those made by Aretha (now known as Nine Ball))-The thigh armorThings I'm not such a fan of:-Could've used more tubing-Limbs aren't custom enough (sadly due to overwhelming lack of Lego pieces)Well that's pretty much it, I guess... Something worth mentioning: I was done building his framework and basics about five months ago, but couldn't post it during the summer vacation due to the downtime, as you all know. I've revisited him much throughout the last two months, and this is a MOC that I think is one of my good ones.Feel free to leave comments and constructive criticism, please :):tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#2 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,262 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 05:33 PM

Wow. That's awesome. Really awesome. The color reminds me of steampunk, yet seems modern too. 9/10.

emCiGiR.jpg

#3 Offline Awesomeness

Awesomeness
  • Members
  • Toa

• 158 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 02:23 PM

oh man, I am in love! The headgear is amazing, not to mention insanely creative. Normally I'm not a fan of the mask you chose, but on this moc, it enhances the "robotic" feel to it. The sword design is very creative, although it was TOTALLY unexpected. The robotic arm is cool, but looks like it could be fleshed out a bit more. I love the custom torso, no complaints there, but I don't like the use of the mata skulls on the legs. The stars feet and the vahki legs both fit this creation. All in all, nice job!9.5/10

Awesomeness

#4 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 574 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 03:20 PM

Thank you so much for your opinion; I'm glad you liked it! :tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#5 Offline MrPerson

MrPerson
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 64 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 07:11 PM

Epic. Just....EPIC

Mr. Person CptnJckBANANA.gif

#6 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,264 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 14 2013 - 11:10 PM

[font="Palatino;"]No. When members give you topics, don't make them pinned. Make them take the topics back! Get mad! I don't want your rule breaking, what am I supposed to do with that? Demand to see their manager! Make them rue the day it thought it could give Sumiki rule breaking posts![/font]

[font="Palatino;"]Do you know who I am?[/font]

[font="Palatino;"]I'm the man who's gonna burn your topic down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR TOPIC DOWN!(In all seriousness, next time, remember to check the date of the last post to make sure you're not violating the 20-day revival limit. Also, be sure to leave some constructive criticism - saying something is epic doesn't help the MOCist much.)[/font]

sdadcomedy.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users