What do you think the other realms are?

Zeb

So now that Season 5 is over, we now know that there are 15 dimensional realms in the world of Ninjago. (There was 16, but then the Preeminent, who was the Cursed Realm, was destroyed.) So there is:

• Main Ninjago realm
  • The Underworld
  • The dimension Lord Garmadon went to in season 2
  • Cloud Kingdom
  • Chima
  • Cursed Realm / Preeminent

But what do you think the other 10 are? Could one of them be an entirely underwater realm? Could one be a futuristic space world? Could one of them even be Bionicle? Share and discuss your ideas/wishes/opinions/theories here!

I would actually really love it if Bionicle was one of the 16 15 realms, seeing as that both it and Ninjago share elemental powers and a heavy focus on destiny. :P

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Well, obviously I don't know for sure, but perhaps one of them might be our reality. You know? Like our Earth. I don't think that'll be the case, but it is a possibility.

I think Clutch Powers would make a good realm. As stated by T1Shadow, Clutch Powers himself was mentioned by Cole, and the movie has got a similar animation style to Ninjago. Because of that, I think it'd fit in.

Um, I guess it's a bit too late to matter much now, but considering the fact that the 10th episode aired just before you posted this, just stating spoilers like that is kind of in bad form? So that's not great, but ok.

Anyway, I agree that Clutch Powers may be a good possibility.

Well, obviously I don't know for sure, but perhaps one of them might be our reality. You know? Like our Earth. I don't think that'll be the case, but it is a possibility.

Hmm, you know, you may be on to something. Not necessarily "our" reality, but like, the "Real World" as it was portrayed in The Lego Movie? Maybe that is a realm in Ninjago canon. We know the Ninjago movie's going to be in the same continuity as the Lego Movie, so perhaps...

Edited by farmstink buttlass

AXKP5KC.png

Exo-Force. It is One of the more bizzar story driven themes LEGO has come up with, similar to Ninjago and Chima. Plus it has already been referenced on a sticker from the Mech Dragon"?

I do not like the idea of Bionicle being part of this network at all. If this were to hapen I believe that Bionicle deserves it's own network. As for clutch powers, the known dimensions are all fairly consistent with their depictions of LEGO wich our Clutches film does not conform to. If Ninjago Clutch is from another dimension it is not the one from the film IMO.

I'd like is similar 'bizzar story driven' themes in the future utilised this network as well.

IDEA: the Phionix from Chima are said to have come from the mother Sun. What if they were actualy referring to another dimension in the network!?

I'll place my money on realms being themes Lego has already animated. Chima of course, but Hero Factory, Clutch Powers, Atlantis, Heartlake, Elvendale, Gen 2 Bionicle and of course Bricksburg.

I hope this is meant to dovetail into the Lego Dimensions game coming out, but I suspect its a loose connection the way referencing Clutch Powers was a brief shout out.  So far nothing from the other Themes has carried over to Ninjago or vice versa.

Imagine how cool it would have been if the Ghost Hunters or Scooby Doo could have popped in on this season. Or if the Serpentine were another tribe of Chima or if the one of portals in Elvendale lead here.

My List:

Bricksburg

Elvendale

Heartlake City

Okoto

Atlantis

Old West

Knights Kingdom

Hogwarts

Star Wars

Metropolis

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

Just counting LEGO non-licensed themes there are 13 realms. I also did not count Ultra Agents because of Invizable and Toxikita being in Ninjago. Now add the Underworld, and the Cloud Kingdom that gives us 16. So the realms seem to be LEGO owned themes.

1. Duplo
  2. Friends
  3. City
  4. Chima
  5. Bionicle
  6. Ninjago/ Ultra Arents
  7. Mixels
  8. Elves
  9. The LEGO Movie
  10. Speed Champions
  11. Hero Factory
  12. Pirates
  13. Castle
  14. Cloud Kingdom
  15. Underworld
  16. Dark Realm
  17. Cursed Realm

Well that's too many so maybe leave out Duplo?

Edited by Smitty
  • Upvote 2

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

I think that one of the realms could be the Digiverse. In Lego Ninjago: The Visual Dictionary, it says in the TV series part of the book in the season 3 section (Rebooted) these exact words: "The Ninja enter the digital 'world' of the Digiverse to fight the Digital Overlord". Realm is another word for world, so that makes me quite suspicious. Also, whoever said that Bionicle might be a realm, that could be true, though they would have to use two realms, because of Gen1 and Gen2. One more thing that gets me thinking is the Island of Darkness. It split from the mainland when the First Spinjitzu Master stuck his sword into the ground, as seen in the story in episode 20 (The Stone Army). That could be a realm, since of its other-worldly look. The Endless Ocean. I can prove it is not a realm because it is on the map of Ninjago (seen in episode 21, The Day Ninjago Stood Still, when it zoomed out to get a bird's eye view). It is the thing that splits the mainland from the Island of Darkness. Possible Realms: The Digiverse, Bionicle: Gen1, Bionicle: Gen2, and the Island of Darkness. With this I conclude my reply. Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

The16RealmsOfNinjago

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure about the others, but I think one of the realms is where the First Spinjitzu Master comes from. He had to come from somewhere right?

He came from the ninja theme, a realm that was destroyed in 2000, he then bounced around between realms for eleven years.

• Upvote 3

You are their rock.

I'm not sure about the others, but I think one of the realms is where the First Spinjitzu Master comes from. He had to come from somewhere right?

He came from the ninja theme, a realm that was destroyed in 2000, he then bounced around between realms for eleven years.

...Seems legit.

They way I see it the are more realms that the people of Ninjago don't know about. Every LEGO theme is a realm and the 16 that they know of in Ninjago are the one directly connected to them.

You are their rock.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems interesting at all, but keep in mind that Ninjago is seemingly in the same world, or realm, as the Ultra Agents. There are several other connections from there. But... if we're assuming that, then why is the land of Ninjago seem so primitive yet so technologically advanced? If the First Spinjitzu Master had created the land of Ninjago and possibly the entire realm, where is in Mata Nui's name is Astor City on this map? If Astor City is a place where the Agents and even citizens have ready access to hovering technology, are quantum mechanics and theoretical physics even a thing? 

I am absolutely confident through my findings that the franchises of Ultra Agents, Agents, Racers, City, Galaxy Squad, Atlantis, Ninjago, Pharaoh's Quest, Alien Conquest, Adventurers, Dino and Power Miners are connected in some way or another. In the same world. Perhaps this is the reason why the mythos of Ninjago is retconned all of the time. It might be because the stories are based on myth. I believe that the Serpentine War and everything happened, but there's so much more to the Ninjago universe. It couldn't just be crammed into the tale of the First Spinjitzu Master creating Ninjago and creating a comical amount of elements another day. 

Thank you.

• Upvote 2

< -< =<o>= >- >

Ha! I tricked you into reading my signature!

< -< =<o>= >- >

Seems interesting at all, but keep in mind that Ninjago is seemingly in the same world, or realm, as the Ultra Agents. There are several other connections from there. But... if we're assuming that, then why is the land of Ninjago seem so primitive yet so technologically advanced? If the First Spinjitzu Master had created the land of Ninjago and possibly the entire realm, where is in Mata Nui's name is Astor City on this map? If Astor City is a place where the Agents and even citizens have ready access to hovering technology, are quantum mechanics and theoretical physics even a thing? 

I am absolutely confident through my findings that the franchises of Ultra Agents, Agents, Racers, City, Galaxy Squad, Atlantis, Ninjago, Pharaoh's Quest, Alien Conquest, Adventurers, Dino and Power Miners are connected in some way or another. In the same world. Perhaps this is the reason why the mythos of Ninjago is retconned all of the time. It might be because the stories are based on myth. I believe that the Serpentine War and everything happened, but there's so much more to the Ninjago universe. It couldn't just be crammed into the tale of the First Spinjitzu Master creating Ninjago and creating a comical amount of elements another day. 

Thank you.

No. Astor City is not in Ninjago. While Ultra Agents characters made cameos in the Tournament of Elements arc, they had completely different names and backstories (inheriting their powers rather than receiving them in accidents).

Also, assuming that all of the other themes you mentioned are linked is falling prey to the same fallacy that in TV results in the Tommy Westphall Universe. Just because two themes cross over does not mean that that crossover is "canon" to the themes in question, or that it ties the respective "canons" of those themes together. Lego crossovers rarely ever operate by the same rules—The Lego Movie contained Ninjago characters, and Lego Universe contained Ninjago characters, and Lego Dimensions contains Ninjago characters, and Ninjago referenced Clutch Powers, but the ways those themes are tied together in all four of those crossovers are clearly different. The same applies to Lego Magazine comics, which are no more "canon" to any of those themes than any other media. Think of it like how a kid might play with their own Lego collection—the stories and characters can vary greatly from one play session to another.

Edited by Lyichir
  • Upvote 2

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Thank you.

No. Astor City is not in Ninjago. While Ultra Agents characters made cameos in the Tournament of Elements arc, they had completely different names and backstories (inheriting their powers rather than receiving them in accidents).

Also, assuming that all of the other themes you mentioned are linked is falling prey to the same fallacy that in TV results in the Tommy Westphall Universe. Just because two themes cross over does not mean that that crossover is "canon" to the themes in question, or that it ties the respective "canons" of those themes together. Lego crossovers rarely ever operate by the same rules—The Lego Movie contained Ninjago characters, and Lego Universe contained Ninjago characters, and Lego Dimensions contains Ninjago characters, and Ninjago referenced Clutch Powers, but the ways those themes are tied together in all four of those crossovers are clearly different. The same applies to Lego Magazine comics, which are no more "canon" to any of those themes than any other media. Think of it like how a kid might play with their own Lego collection—the stories and characters can vary greatly from one play session to another.

You're ruining our fun :P

• Upvote 1

You are their rock.

To be honest, they still could be the same universe, though, the accidents could've triggered their elemental abilities. The main ninja's elemental abilities don't work unless Lloyd's at full health, anyways. Despite the fact that the elemental masters inherited their abilities, few that we've seen so far were able to use them right off the bat.

Edited by D5 Petewa
  • Upvote 1