A CLOCKWORK SPIRAL

Voltex

Sorry for my absence last night. Fell asleep as soon as I got home and subsequently overslept this morning.

Life.

Anyway, all choices noted. Lewa and Tea-Rex did not make a selection, and will as such be automatically shuffled into the incorrect path. They cannot be revived.

I will try and have the scene up later tonight!

Lucina clearly stated that it is the responsibility of dead players to check the topic if they want to utilize their revival.

"So I recommend that all ten of you keep an eye on this topic, just in case either of the above does occur!"

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

My apologies for the scene delay; I've been sick for the past several days and am just getting back into shape now. I should hopefully have a scene for you all either tonight or tomorrow, assuming being at a beach all day tomorrow does not make everything worse again

-_____-

I suggest don't sunbathe, or go over your head (with water)

Then again, maybe you could just take a bloodbath. I'm sure one will be available after this round. :evilgrin:

You're not far off.

ROUND 5: ALMOST GAME OVER

Out of the entire group, only Luroka and Ghidora decided that it was worth it to risk the Archives, despite what had occurred to their two companions upon entering the city. So they waved goodbye to their comrades and stepped into the tunnel, and into the darkness.

They walked into the depths of the earth for several minutes, until the darkness swallowed them whole; and that was when the ground shook in another mighty earthquake, and the tunnel collapsed.

---

Pulse, Quisoves, Fishers, Shadow Ignited, Windrider, Lewa, and Tea-Rex all sighed with relief as the tunnel collapsed on their two allies. For although their deaths were clearly a tragedy, it also meant that the seven of them had been spared a horrible demise at sea.

So they journeyed to the docks and found a boat appropriate for a crew their size, and set sail.

Unfortunately, they had not taken into account the fact out on the open waters, they were a perfect target. Indeed, they were sitting ducks for the cannons that the Dark Hunters had set up along the shorelines, and the boat was blown to pieces within moments. The shoreline was too far away for the unfortunate Matoran to reach it; they were each eaten by various sea creatures, until no trace of them remained.

Pulse, Quisoves, Fishers, Shadow Ignited, Windrider, Lewa, and Tea-Rex have all made the wrong choice!

---

Down in the tunnel to the archives, Luroka and Ghidora awoke to a mysterious figure shovelling dirt off of them.

“Hello,” the figure said. “Glad to see that you’re both awake! I’ve been digging you out for hours. Really boring, trust me.”

“...Tiragath?” Luroka asked. “Didn’t you take a chute to the Coliseum?”

Tiragath has been revived!

“Yeah, that was… well, let’s just pretend that it never happened,” the figure muttered. “Listen, I scouted up ahead a bit, and we’ve got two options. One of those tunnels definitely has lava inside, but the other looks like it dips down into a flooded section of the Archives. We’re gonna have to take our pick between a bad place and a terrible place.”

“How lovely,” Ghidora said, rolling his eyes.

Which will you choose?

OPTION A - Take the tunnel with a lake of lava.

OPTION B - Take the tunnel that leads into the flooded Archives.

TIRAGATH, LUROKA, AND GHIDORA - MAKE YOUR PICKS NOW!

• Upvote 1

Don't question it

Ghidora is an Olympic rockswimmer

BTW I think we all know what option I would have picked here

If someone had given me a res

*Snaps fingers*

the water one?

obviously

what else?

*sips refreshing glass of water*

• Upvote 2

ROUND 6: OLYMPIC ROCK SWIMMING

Having freed both Ghidora and Luroka, Tiragath bid the two farewell once it became clear that they intended to follow the lava tunnel. They were clearly still traumatized by the knowledge that so many of their companions had been felled at sea mere hours before, and were incapable of making the logical conclusion that water was always safer than lava.

That was what Tiragath continued to tell himself as he drowned while attempting to swim through the flooded tunnel, for it was far too long and went far too deep for him to reach the other side.

Tiragath has made the wrong choice.

---

However, both Ghidora and Luroka were stuck in a trap of their own - namely that the floor of their tunnel had ceased to exist, and had instead been replaced by lava.

“So… this sucks, right?” Luroka asked.

“Nonsense,” Ghidora replied. “I’m an olympic rock swimmer! I’ll just swim along the wall.”

“That… literally makes zero sense,” the other Matoran muttered.

“Yeah, but that can be said about a lot of what we’ve seen in Metru-Nui,” Ghidora said, shrugging. “I mean we keep getting two options to continue forward, and one of them always kills people. Except then people sometimes come back somehow? It’s like we’re in one of those games that Voltex always runs.”

“...you make no sense at all,” Luroka said after a moment of silent contemplation, sounding thoroughly confused.

“Voltex is probably also the final boss,” Ghidora continued, “although if we continue to examine his track record, it will either be an alternate corrupted version of him - in which case the real Voltex will show up to help us defeat him - OR it’ll be the real Voltex, except possessed by Makuta or something.”

“...what in Mata-Nui’s name are you babbling about?”

“Oh, never mind,” Ghidora snapped, dismissing the issue with a wave of his hand. “Look, I’ll just swim through the rock. You hold on tight. If your tiny little brain can’t make sense of it, then just shut your eyes.”

So Luroka did as he was told, and the two safely traversed the tunnel.

When they reached the other side, they found two different sets of stairs, both with signs clearly labelling them as “THE ONE AND ONLY SECRET ENTRANCE TO THE COLISEUM”.

“Spooky,” Ghidora commented.

The stairs on the left were extremely cramped, but otherwise ordinary. The stairs on the right were of a more average width, but were also obscured by what appeared to be fog (it probably wasn’t fog).

---

Ghidora, Luroka, what will you choose?

OPTION A - Stairs on the left; cramped, but otherwise ordinary.

OPTION B - Stairs on the right; normal, but obscured by fog.

MAKE YOUR CHOICES NOW!

Don't question it

Ghidora is an Olympic rockswimmer

BTW I think we all know what option I would have picked here

If someone had given me a res

*Snaps fingers*

the water one?

obviously

what else?

*sips refreshing glass of water*

Soaksad: Turaga of Emoji

- :crying:

Edited by ToaKapura1234
  • Upvote 2

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351