Dallior's Amaztastical Comics!

Dallior

dalbanner_sig.png

Hellooooo, BZPeople! Welcome to my Photo Comic series, Dallior's Amaztastical Comics! This is a foray into the world of photo comics, a style where the panels and all the characters actually exist and aren't sprites! This means that I have to build all of the MOCs, which makes a teensy bit of a struggle, but it's worth it.

INTRO COMIC

New Arrivals

Part 1                 Part 2

Know Your Enemy

Part 1                  Part 2

Dallior's Reviews

link

The End?

coming soon

Unfortunately, the comics are currently on hiatus, as I have moved on to other comicing projects such as the Kanohi Force Comics/Stopmotion (name in progress) and Terrible Comics, and this series would be too hard to do in tandem with those. Thanks for the wild ride, and I'll see you back here eventually. 

Edited by Dallior
  • Upvote 10

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Well, it took you long enough. :P

Seriously, though. Nice start! I would advise trying to keep the text out of characters' faces as much as possible, even if it means smaller text. So long as its readable. :) I do love the camera work and special effects in there. That shiny mask at the end was clever. What tool did you use for that?

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Seriously, though. Nice start! I would advise trying to keep the text out of characters' faces as much as possible, even if it means smaller text. So long as its readable. :) I do love the camera work and special effects in there. That shiny mask at the end was clever. What tool did you use for that?

I used the "Burst" effect under "Textures".

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I used the "Burst" effect under "Textures".

Really? Huh. I haven't played with those much.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

What is up with Irrie's hands?

This is actually a feature of his self-MOC which he requested I put in. It's cooler for staff holding... of course, it means I have to use more of my already small stash of ball-axle connectors.

It's-a-me, Jakura!

:D Great new comic, Dall. Excited for future issues!

Thanks, Jak! 

Speaking of future issues, the next should be filmed on July 24th, or then-abouts. Waiting on materials for the next invite-only GS! 

Love the Doctor Who reference. And:

"Yahtzee!...Neither of us know how to play this, do we?"

"Oh, not a clue."

Why, thank you! Welcome to the forums, too! 

• Upvote 1

These are great! I can't wait for more!

These are hilarious, that UNO game made me laugh  :tounge:

Why thank you, both of you! It's good to know I have fans! :P

Also, KNOW YOUR ENEMY is coming soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hy-ho, hy-ho, hy-ho, off to face the Makuta, we go! Great start for Know your enemy! What doesn't make sense is (WARNING: There is a bunch of sciencey

stuff beyond this point --->) If you put the projection there, and the Makuta used his timey wimey stuff to get there, there should be two Makuta, unless the Makuta somehow managed to teleport there and move the projection somehow, then yes, there would only be one. Basically what I mean is Makuta would have to teleport there and replace the Projection Makuta while everyone looked at the Jaller dude shooting whatever he shot. But the Makuta Projection wasn't there when he shot and you put up the M.P. strait after the Gahlok Projection, so Makuta wouldn't have time to replace the M.P. The only way that would work is if the Makuta Projection never turned on in the first place and Makuta teleported there so quickly there was no trace of shadow or some teleportation tail it left behind. It also would have been extremely lucky, or was watching everyone and teleported at the right time. (Don't worry about the logic, my comics go all over the place sometimes.) So in conclusion: no, Petewa, he did not forget to turn off the projector. I hope that extremely long answer satisfies you :P     

• Upvote 1

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

Hy-ho, hy-ho, hy-ho, off to face the Makuta, we go! Great start for Know your enemy! What doesn't make sense is (WARNING: There is a bunch of sciencey

stuff beyond this point --->) If you put the projection there, and the Makuta used his timey wimey stuff to get there, there should be two Makuta, unless the Makuta somehow managed to teleport there and move the projection somehow, then yes, there would only be one. Basically what I mean is Makuta would have to teleport there and replace the Projection Makuta while everyone looked at the Jaller dude shooting whatever he shot. But the Makuta Projection wasn't there when he shot and you put up the M.P. strait after the Gahlok Projection, so Makuta wouldn't have time to replace the M.P. The only way that would work is if the Makuta Projection never turned on in the first place and Makuta teleported there so quickly there was no trace of shadow or some teleportation tail it left behind. It also would have been extremely lucky, or was watching everyone and teleported at the right time. (Don't worry about the logic, my comics go all over the place sometimes.) So in conclusion: no, Petewa, he did not forget to turn off the projector. I hope that extremely long answer satisfies you :P     

Yeah, that's satisfying.